CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Smile for me, kitten." I turned my head away as he brought a camera in front of my face, tilting it a little bit before the flash went off. Granted, I couldn't actually smile—I was still gagged, and he decided to take pictures of me to show to my supposed 'owner'.

"C'mon darling, you can do better than that." I shook my head, tears threatening to spill. Maybe I'd fucking smile if you'd let me go. He sighs, setting his camera down by the side of the bed. I try to forget how his eyes raked over my bare body with a look only known as lust.

Next thing I knew he had undone the chains on my wrists, tugging on the leash-like chain that connected my wrists to pull me up. "C'mon baby doll, let's go for a walk." I followed wordlessly behind him as he began to drag me up a set of stairs that lead to the room we were in. I let my thoughts take over until we stopped outside a room. I looked up from where I was staring at the floor to see a deep, crimson colored door in front of us.

He slowly pushed the door open to reveal a small, bare, white-walled room, where an older man sat by a table, spinning a pen between his fingers. "Good afternoon, Marcus." The man looked up and smirked before I was dragged into the middle of the room and my arms were brought above my head and attached to a hook in the roof.

Richard kicked my legs apart, leaving me exposed to the other man in the room. The other man walked over and traced a fingertip over my keyed up member, causing me to whine at the feeling. "Is this one disobedient?" I watched as Richard walked over, trailing his pointer finger down my bare stomach.

"Occasionally. He just happened to get this punishment because he acted out before we could bring him to you. If you want him, you can have him, along with the plug and cage." I watched, helplessly, as the man reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a folded wad of cash before handing it to Richard.

"$40,000 and not a cent less." I watched as Richard pocketed the money before he walked over and took the chains off the hook before handing the leash to the other man.

The man let out a dark chuckle, roughly tugging on the leash, which caused me to fall forward into his chest. "Oh, I'll have so much fun with you." He spoke into my ear before starting to drag me out of the room.

I tried to free myself, only causing the man to growl and tug on the chains again, making me stumble on the gravel that broke the skin on the bottom of my feet. He then unlocked the door to the backseat of a SUV, before making me lay down on the floor boards and connecting the chains to the bottom of the seat.

"Don't worry doll, you'll be home soon." It was the last thing I heard him say before a blanket was thrown on top of me and the door was slammed shut. I felt tears begin to fall as my—now—captor got into the drivers seat and started the car before I felt it move.

***
I woke up again to pitch black darkness, hearing the engine shut off before a door was opened and the sound of other people and music filled the car. I started screaming, kicking the door by my feet to try and get help.

I heard a door open before something cold and hard was pressed against my forehead. "If you don't be quiet, I'll shoot you." I stopped, nodding my head as I fell silent. The door slammed shut again.

I waited for awhile, listening to the music that was playing before I heard a loud bang on the side of the car and the door opening again. The blanket was pulled off of me and I heard a gasp. I looked up to see a woman standing above me with tears in her eyes.

She unlocked the chains around my wrists before helping me off the floor and out of the car. I looked around to see the man who bought me was shot and bleeding out on the ground.

There were several police cars and a couple ambulances. I couldn't help but fall to my knees and cry out of relief. The woman who helped me out of the car kneeled down beside me and rubbed my back. "It's okay honey, you're safe now."

***

After we had arrived at the police station they had given me a new change of clothes, being that I only had on a pair of jeans and they were tattered and dirty. They gave me a plate of food and the option of water or soda. I accepted anything they had, but I feared this was leading up to something horrible.

They were trying to question me, but I was too afraid to answer, not knowing if I was able to trust them. I turned my head to look towards the door as it opened. "Hi Mitchell, I'm Officer Sanders, is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" I slowly nod my head before realizing my mistake.

"Y-yes, sir." I brought my hands up to cover my mouth. "I'm s-s-sorry, I didn't mean to stutter, sir. P-please don't hurt me." His eyes went wide as I spoke before he walked over and knelt down beside me.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you. I promise." I pulled my hands away, wiping the tears away before they fall. "P-promise?" He nods his head, holding out his pinky before I linked mine with his. "Promise."

"Okay, first question, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty, sir." He nods, writing something down on a notepad. "O-okay, next question, did your captor abuse or sexually assault you?" I slowly nod my head. "Yes, but the first man that had me said he wasn't going to hurt me—but then he sold me to a business that did horrible things to me."

It was silent for a moment, as his eyes go wide. "You had multiple captors?" I quickly nod my head, closing my eyes as memories surfaced. Before I knew it I was sobbing. Tears were falling freely as I screamed, screamed for Richard and his men not to hurt me, not to use me for their pleasure, to be let go.

He gently held me in a hug, whispering reassuring words in my ear. "It's okay, you're going to be okay, everything's fine." I wiped away the fallen tears as Officer Sanders tried continuously to calm me down.

Everything's gonna be okay.