CHAPTER TEN

Morning came quickly, and we were back to our usual routine for meals. He had restrained my hands again so I wasn't able to push him away. "Why won't you eat? Do you want to die?" I shook my head, even though I knew he wasn't going to let that happen. Probably.

He suddenly pinched my side, causing me to try and move away quickly, only to pull against the ropes. "Verbal answers, doll. Try again." I quickly shook my head. "N-no, sir." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Good boy, now let's finish your breakfast."

***

A few hours later we were in his bedroom, I was straddling his hips as he sat against the headboard while he traced lines along my bare chest and arms. He had asked me to take my shirt off, and of course I was hesitant but I did so anyway, his reassuring words being; "I have nothing planned, darling. I promise."

He glanced up at me every few seconds, I bit my lip to hold back a smile. He looked up at the same time before raising an eyebrow. "Do you want something, doll?" He asks, pressing circles into my hips.

Then I realized what this must've seemed like to him. I was half naked on top of him, while he was still fully clothed, and I was doing one of those sensual actions that made it seem like I wanted more than just him touching me.

I quickly shook my head, feeling my face heat up again. "No, sir. I-I don't need anything." He hummed in response, tracing small designs on my leg. "You don't look so innocent when you bite your lip like that." He keeps his focus on the swirling movements of his fingers.

"Maybe I'm not as innocent as you think I am, sir." He looked at me, his eyes seemed to be four shades darker than before.
"You're going to get yourself in trouble with that, sweetheart." He says, grabbing my wrists and pulling me forward.

My heart felt as if it were going to beat out of my chest. "Then maybe I want the trouble." He transfers my wrists to be held in one of his hands as he places his other hand on the side of my face, brushing his thumb across my cheekbone.

"You don't want to get in trouble with me, darling." He quickly yanked me forward so that his lips were right by my ear. "By the time I'd be done with you, your entire midsection would be numb." He spoke quietly. I tried to keep my breathing from becoming uneven as he let me move back.

Stop! He's bad, he kidnapped you, remember?

The sudden thought brought me back into reality. Right! Captor, off limits. I picked up my shirt off the edge of the bed, quickly pulling it on before moving to sit at the opposite end of the bed. "What are you doing, jewel?"

"May I please go to my room, sir? I'll eat dinner, I promise." He looked confused at first but he eventually agreed. I was brought back to my room, sitting down on the cot, allowing him to wrap the chains around my waist before he walked out of the room.

I laid down once I heard the lock click. I don't know why I couldn't have just had a normal life—go to college, fall in love, get married, and possibly have kids. But all that is gone now thanks to the blond asshole who took me.

I had a strange feeling that I wasn't going home, that I wasn't going to see my family or Kirstie again, that I wouldn't get to see my twentieth birthday.

I was stuck here. With this psychotic, ignorant bastard, until god-knows-when. I felt a tear fall as I thought about the last day I spent with Kirstie. We had fought over something small and never had the chance to fix it.

Was she still angry? Did she forget about me? I didn't want the last memory she had of me to be of an argument. But it was too late to change that now.

I looked over to the door, seeing the small sliver of light at the bottom, remembering the sound of the lock and feeling the chains around my waist as I moved.

I want to go home,
but I know he won't let me go.