CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

I woke up to the feeling of lips on the back of my neck and familiar hands on my body. One hand; warm and soft, was placed on my stomach. The other hand rested on my lower waist, one finger pressing circles into my hip—arching along my skin before trailing down and lightly grazing the fabric of my boxers.

"Good morning, doll." I laughed as he began to place light kisses up the side of my neck. "Good morning sir, you're quite touchy this morning." He hums in response, gently biting down on my earlobe. "Are you saying I can't show my beautiful boyfriend how much I love him?"

I felt my face heat up at the one word I never expected to hear. "B-boyfriend?" I turn a little to look back at him, seeing him nod. I let out a quiet squeal before he placed his lips on mine.

"I-I don't know who you are or how you got in here, but I'm going to give you three seconds to show your face before I call the cops." Scott pulled back as a familiar female voice spoke.

He moved off the bed, holding his hands up in surrender. "O-okay, stay right there. Who's with you?" My heart began to race before Scott spoke again. "It's okay baby, just show the nice woman who you are."

I sighed before moving to the side of the bed where I could be seen. Then I heard a gasp. "M-mitchie?" I looked up and saw the familiar face of my best friend Kirstin. I quickly moved off the bed and ran to pull her in for a hug, tears falling at the familiar grip of her embrace.

Suddenly she pulled back and pointed a small silver pistol towards Scott, causing my heart to beat a little bit faster. "You're the bastard that took him, aren't you?" I let out a small scream as she walked closer, shoving him back down onto the bed before pressing the gun against the bottom of his chin.

"I should kill you. Serve some justice for all of the shit you put me and his family through. Do you have any idea how horrible it felt to spend every day knowing that my best friend was somewhere unknown probably being beaten or raped?" I noticed Scott's eyes flicker towards me before looking back to Kirstie.

"H-how about the fact that I could never get the thought of Mitchell, my best friend, the only person that I could ever fucking trust—was dead? Th-that he was just lying in a ditch somewhere because some ass thinks he wasn't worth their time."

"I'm not going to kill him—"

"Bullshit!" I saw Scott's eyes go wide as Kirstie's finger hovers over the trigger. "Kirstin, don't." I quickly run over to her, moving in front of the pistol. I place my hand on top of hers, pulling the pistol out of her hand.

"I-I love him." Kirstie freezes, her eyes going wide. "You what? Mitchell, he—he kidnapped you!" I crossed my arms over my chest, sitting down beside Scott before pulling him in for a hug.

"H-he didn't hurt me though, kit. He's nice, I swear!" She made eye contact with me, her deep evergreens scanning mine. "Fine. But if I see a single bruise on you, I'm going straight to the cops." I smiled, letting out a squeal before hugging Scott a little bit tighter.

***

Kirstie ended up staying with us for the next week and a half. Even though she was still a bit hostile towards Scott, but she was getting better. This morning I walked into the kitchen, admittedly, with a slight limp.

I smiled at Kirstie as I noticed her sitting at the kitchen table. "Good morning, kit." I say as I walk over to the coffee machine. When I didn't get a response, I turned to look back at her. She narrowed her eyes the way she always did when she was figuring something out.

"You had sex with him? O-or was it rape?" She suddenly stood up from the table. "Do I need to  call the cops?" I quickly shook my head as she walked over to the phone. A few seconds later I walked over, taking the phone out of her hand before she was able to dial nine.

"Kirst please calm down, he's never raped me. It's all consensual, I promise." She sighs, taking the phone back and slamming it down on the counter. "Do you even know how old he is?" I shook my head as the coffee machine beeped to signal it was done. "So you're continuously having sex with the same man who kidnapped you almost five months ago, and you don't even know how old he is?"

Now that I think about it, Scott had never really told me about his age. Just then he walked in, the same way I left him in bed, shirtless and his pajama pants on. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, gently kissing the side of my neck.

"Good morning, baby." I smiled, taking note of Kirstie's disapproving scowl before turning around and letting him pull me in for a kiss. Next thing I knew, he had his tongue in my mouth and one hand roughly grabbing my ass.

I quickly pulled back to see if Kirstie was still there before Scott pulled me back, lifting me up so that I was sitting on the counter. He quickly removed my shirt, leaving me in just my boxers. He lightly traced his fingertips over the scattered hickeys all over my neck, chest, and thighs that he left last night. "My beautiful jewel." Scott says quietly as he leans his forehead against mine.

"Yours, sir."