Ch 6~ No control

As we got out of his car he urgently rushed me into his mansion.

Oh how I missed this place, every inch of it was so colorful with graffiti and he even spray painted a picture of me on one of the vast black walls. A magnificent golden chandelier hung from the ceiling and a huge red rug covered the black marble tile.

It smelled just like how I left it, the aroma of my puddins strong cologne filling the air.

-"Home sweet home babe, I'm sure you missed our room," he raised his eyebrow, giving me a wink.

A small giggle escaped my lips as I grabbed his hand and lead him up the long staircase.

-"You're ready to get down to business huh?" He chuckled, slapping my butt.

That made a round of laughs come from the both of us, disrupting the quietness of our large home.

As we got through the bedroom door it didn't take him long before he swung me around and picked me up in his arms.

-"You don't know how much I missed you" he murmurs, looking deep into my eyes. "But you're about to."

He's usually not so open about his feelings towards me like he is now, but I'm absolutely loving it. His affection is like no other.

As he carried me over to the bed he slowly trailed kisses from my neck to my shoulder, making small bite marks on my skin. Once he laid me me down he began tying one of his suit ties over my eyes and used another to tie my arms above my head.

-"Mm-what are you doing?" I giggle.

-"Be right back sweets," he quickly assures before storming out of the room.

-"But don't you want to rev up your Harley Puddin?" I yell, but sadly no response.

It felt like eternity before he got back, but it was worth the wait, trust me.

Before I knew it he was ripping the rags off my body, leaving me bare before his eyes. I couldn't see but I could feel his gaze on every inch of my skin. Just the thought made me a little shy, but it was just from the long time apart.

-"So fucking sexy," he purrs before rubbing a cold substance all over my stomach and chest.

-"What is that-" before I could finish, I feel his finger pushing deep down my throat.

Whipped cream.

I couldn't believe it, we've never done anything like this. It's so..

Intimate.

-"You look so edible, and daddy's hungry baby," he growls whilst leaning next to my ear.

I couldn't take this teasing anymore, I need to feel him but I know not to rush him, ever.

I suddenly feel my legs uncontrollably shaking as I waited for his next move. As I laid there in pitch darkness I could only imagine the lust for me in his eyes right now.

He started to consume the whipped cream off every inch of my body creating small moans to escape from my lips. I started tossing and turning wanting more and more.

-"Stop being impatient or I'll have to tease you longer," he asserts, making me scared he was angry at me, but the lingering kiss on my lips made me know it was just fun and games.

Once he reached my inner thighs, I could feel the goosebumps becoming visible all over my body.

It didn't take long before he saw them.

-"You want it?" He purrs, as he grabs onto the sides of my hips.

Is he crazy?! Of course I do.

-"Very badly Puddin," I plead, as I wrapped my legs around his torso and began grinding up against him, knowing that drove him crazy.

-"Fine." he growls giving into his desires.

It's so sexy how he wanted to make the intimacy last longer, but even he couldn't control himself for very long.

-"Here's what you've been wanting babe," he insists before forcefully sliding inside of me, making a gasp escape from both of our lips.

As he began to push in and out I could hear his breathing becoming heavier. He quickly grabbed my throat, but not enough to hurt me.

I wanted the blindfold off but just feeling and hearing his uncontrollable sounds of pleasure sent shivers down my spine.

It wasn't long before we were both laying next to each other trying to catch our breath.

-"I love you," I mumble, looking over to sadly see him asleep.

He looked so given out, I could tell he had barely slept since I went missing.

He dosen't want to admit it, but I know he couldn't ever live without me and the proof was right in front of me.

~

•End of chapter 6 😏 hope you liked it 😘