Ch 21~ Crave

Jokers POV:

The intense lights of the club became a mess of swirls as I still sat in the plush couch, not even close to sober. My mind was engulfed in rage, but the alcohol drowned it in anticipation.

I have to find her.

The side of my face was drenched with blood from the stunt Harley pulled a few minutes ago before she stormed out quoting she was 'gone.' Everything in my body wanted to jump up and track that drama queen down, but my drunken state of mind held me back.

Is she worth it?

I'm always running from her, but then taking a thousand steps back when I hear the chime of her voice. Everything about her makes me want to pull closer. She reveals a side of myself I've never wanted to see since the chemicals melted everything about my old personality away.

I truly believe she's not good for me, but the thought of her making another man feel like I do makes me want to blow up this entire club. It drives me insane that I can't be without her no matter how much I push myself away.

She always finds me. But now she's pushing away and I can't let her.

She's mine. I won't let her go, even if it means everything I've worked for possibly going up in flames. I really hope this is just the alcohol talking, but I know deep down it isn't.

Suddenly, I saw the slut who was once riding my lap several minutes ago and I could feel my face begin to heat up. I want nothing more than to put the blame on her for losing my Harley, and to lift this burden off my shoulders. But I was the one who fucked up.

Oh, how much I would like to put a few scars on the pretty face... and no ones going to stop me, so why not?

I sluggishly made my way over to her coffee colored hair, occasionally tripping over my own feet.

-"Want to go somewhere alone?" I purr, as I snake my arms around her shoulders.

Her lips formed into a small grin as she turned to face me, looking me up and down. Just seeing her do that, made me want to throw her down the flight of stairs. It only ever feels right when Harley does it with those bright thick lashed eyes and this girl couldn't ever compare.

-"Sure honey, where to?" She slurred, just as drunk as I am.

-"The back room." I breathed, giving her a wink as my grin extended to almost my ears.

She is probably thinking something totally opposite than what I am.. what a clueless girl.

I rushed her into the room as fast as my delayed feet could take me, ready to hear her screams fill my ears. I led her in first as I forcefully pinned her against the wall, a low growl echoing from my chest.

-"You like it rough?" She giggled, licking her lips.

-"Oh yes, very rough and VERY bloody." I chuckle, my laughs bouncing off the walls into a dark cloud of certainty.

Not a single word escaped her lips, just whimpers as her eyes grew impossibly wide. I reached for my gun as the usual pleads for her life went through one ear and out the other.

-"You might as well shut it honey, or you're going to make me angry, and that'll just make your death that much more painful." I groan, watching her mouth form no's as tears poured down her face.

A roar of laughter echoed through every inch of the thick air, as I held the gun up to her head. My mind fogging into a haze as I threw my head back, trying to stay focused. When I looked back down to her, ready to end her life in that split second, I saw the glare of bright pink and blue.

Suddenly the cry's for help transfigured into the familiar profound voice I loathed to hear. I began shaking my head as my hands grasped strongly on both sides, the gun falling to my feet. Growls of frustration exploded out of me as I tried to get the image out of my head.

When I looked up the girl was gone, and I was left in the middle of the dense floor with the loaded gun next to me. The once need for killing left me as soon as I got up. The only thing that was existent in my mind, was Harleys face.

Striding down the stairs, I took another swig of vodka before exploding out of the club doors into the cool air. I hopped into the car as the engine roared to life.

Where could she have gone?

~hours later~

I searched every corner, and every street of this godforsaken city and still no sight of the pink and blue I crave. I was slowly beginning to lose any touch of reality I had as the taste of liquor and heartache burned my chest.

When I find her, I'm locking her away, so she can never leave me again.

If I lose her again, I might lose it.

~

*I know I said I would be introducing a new important character this chapter but I thought Jokers POV would be necessary. But definitely next chapter I promise! 💕