Ch 24~ Cat and Mouse

-"P-please just let me go, I'll give you whatever you want please!" He cried out, tears streaming down his face like Niagara Falls.

Me and Red couldn't stop laughing as we had one of J's new henchman in our grasp. He was tied up with vines gripping his body, only allowing his lips to move.

-"Oh c'mon don't be a party killer, a couple of girls just wanna have some fun." Ivy pouted, but pure enjoyment displayed across her face.

-"Yeah... Josh is it..? Me and Red just need to be amused at least a little, we've been cooped in the house all day." I whined, mimicking the same facial expression she had.

I felt more alive than ever as me and my new best friend did what we loved best, being the new crime queens of Gotham. Ivy now was straddling him as she leaned in for a kiss, panic spread all over his face because he knew what that meant for him. Death.

But she leaned away, not spoiling the fun yet.

-"You know J will find out about this, and you're dead meat." The dark eyed man sneered, staring at me like I was the one tied up and not him.

-"I. dont. care." I snapped, strutting over to him like I was the boss himself.

-"And anyways, you're the one thats dead meat baby, sucks for you." I giggled, giving him a long wet kiss on one side of his cheek as I pressed my gun to the other.

-"Oh don't kill him yet, Harls!" Ivy sarcastically whimpered as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

-"Lets play a game." I sneakily grinned, twirling around from my new bright idea.

-"Oh and what do you have in mind?" She theatrically questioned, giving me an attentive stare.

-"I want to play cat and mouse." I exclaimed, glancing over to the man.

-"What do you think?"

He didn't answer, just gave me a deadly stare, dried tears scattered under his eyes. Before I could get another word out, Red snapped her finger as the emerald ropes swiftly unraveled.

-"Run!" She hissed, pointing her finger down the dark alley.

Without a second thought the guy began running like his life depended on it, and the hilarious thing is, it did.

We let him get a few yards before we started chasing him. It didnt take long for us to gain up on him, since we both had increased speed.

-"We even let you go way before us, how unfortunate!" Ivy laughed, as we were right on his heels.

Terror was dripping in his eyes as he knew his fate was inevitable now. Taking my bat, I swung it as hard as I could against his head, resulting in him falling straight forward into the ground after a loud pop.

-"Oh Prince Charming you need to kiss him to wake him up or he will be gone forever!" I menacingly giggled, as I picked up his head by his hair, still out cold.

-"Oh Snow White my love, I will save you!" She sang, going along with the act.

Leaning down Red gave him a long exaggerated kiss, his face turning a pale blue moments later.

Our first kill as a team, and it couldn't feel better. I felt truly happy, and a rush kept flowing to my head, making the world fly by into a colorful haze as we skipped and twirled back to her hideout.

We were unstoppable. Not even Mr J could stop us.

~

Jokers POV:

"I will stop whatever this is." I hissed, gritting my teeth so hard I could feel them almost shattering.

I was sitting at the end of my table, my henchman filling the other seats. Smoke filled the air as we talked business, mainly consisting of Harleys whereabouts.

-"Yeah boss, I saw Josh out cold this morning in one of the Alleys near your club. It has to be her, who else would have the balls to even mess with anything of yours like that?" Buster shrugged, taking a long puff from his cigar.

-"Oh I know its her. That mark on his head is from the goddamn bat I gave her." I cursed, clenching my fists, trying to hold in the rage.

-"Who else could she be doing this with boss... I mean the guy was bluer than a berry, and there was no sign of strangle marks." One of them questioned, as he reloaded his gun.

-"Oh I know who she's with, thats the work of Poison Ivy ladies, and thats going to end rather soon." I chuckled, a dangerous grin creeping across my face.

The group cleared their throats in annoyance from me referring to them as females, which only added more twisted amusement to my enraged mood.

-"We'll get her boss, no worries, and what do you want done with Harley?" Buster questioned, exaggeratedly cracking his knuckles.

-"I want Ivy brought to me alive, and of course bring me my Harley, I'll deal with her however I want." I smirked, straightening my shirt as I let out a piercing laugh.

Taking out a pen, I scrabbled a short sentence onto a crinkled piece of paper, pure enjoyment exploding like nuclear bombs inside me.

-"Go drop this off at that plant girls house tonight, I want a chase, otherwise it would be boring." I growled, passing the paper across the table.

'Don't worry Harley girl, you'll be home to Daddy very soon.'

~

*Uh oh Joker knows where Harley's been! That didn't take long (;