"I Won't Hesitate to Kill Him"

Alex

We finally make it to the boarders and I see two guards. I was racing Cole and he 'went easy on me' so I was ahead of him.

"Hey stop!" one of the guards growl at me, positioning himself in case I were to attack. I hear Cole running behind me. He stops when he sees one of the guards with a knife in his hands and instantly growls. 

The guard sees Cole and he puts his knife back into his pocket. Cole comes up to me and gives me a swift kiss before walking up to the guard. He sees our encounter and mutters a quick 'sorry Alpha' to the both of us.

We get passed the guards and Cole takes me to his house. "You were only faster than me cause I was so kindly carrying your luggage." He says and I giggle a bit. "You wanted to hold it just saying." I shrug back while laughing.

He shows me around the house before placing my stuff in his room using the lame excuse of 'there are no other rooms' to get me to sleep in the same bed as him, I was fine with it but there were 3 other rooms that weren't occupied. It was cute though, so I just went long with it.

"No one will be able to hurt you here, you're safe now" He says hugging me.

"Come on, I'm sure people want to meet their new Luna" It was really dark out, but I did want to meet his pack, and see Sarah's reaction. So I follow him to the pack house after about an hour of being at his house. He called the entire pack there a while ago so everyone was there.

I was feeling a bit anxious as to that I just met Cole, I didn't know if I was ready to meet his whole pack, but it would happen eventually.

I walk in and everything goes silent. Then I hear Sarah and Jack say in unison "Alex?"

They run up to me and both hug me almost making me fall to the ground. The hug lasts for a few seconds before I heard Cole growl at them. 

"Cole it's okay, they're my best friends" I say. 

 "Alex what are you doing here?" Sarah asks. Cole comes over to me a deeply kisses me for a couple of seconds. He growls when I pull away, but I look over to see both Jack and Sarah with their jaws dropped practically onto the floor. "W-What?" Jack says to me in a confused voice, switching his eyes between me and Cole.

"Everyone meet your new Luna!" Cole says excitedly. 

Jack just stares between us and stiffens up. "Alex, you're the new Luna?" he asks me sadly. Cole brings me into his arms and kisses me again. We really got to work on that. 

"I'm happy for you two" Is all he says before walking away. Poor kid.

After meeting everyone Cole got a message from one of his guards about how another wolf was trying to get into their land. As he informs me about it, I stiffen up knowing exactly who it was.

"Alex, the wolf that was trying to get in was your dad" Cole states. No emotion was in his voice, but I could tell he felt uneasy about the situation.

"I figured, my mom warned me about him. He was always protective but at the same time he was abusive, but my brother got hit more." I explain to him, he just nods his head and listens.

"Alex if he ever tries to hurt you I won't hesitate to kill him, got it? I will never let him touch my baby ever again" he says possessively. I nod my head in agreement and lay down on his bed. God i'm tired. Cole lays down next tom me and I snuggle into his chest. He puts his head into the crook of my neck holding me and inhaling my scent as if it's the last time he ever will
"God you smell good"

"Well I guess we are on the same page then" I say laughing.

"Your laugh will be the death of me" He says kissing the top of my head. "Sleep baby, it's been a long day" He pulls me closer and I slip into the quiet peacefulness of sleep, hearing my mates heartbeat just right next to me. Where it always should be.

-NEXT DAY-

Cole

I wake up to a sleeping Alex in my arms.

How did we get so lucky I heard Luke purr in my head.

I see her eyes flutter open "Morning" she says quietly, taking in  deep breath to yawn. I just smile at her. I only told her dad that he tried to get in, but it wasn't the first time. He tried numerous times to get in while most of the pack was asleep. My guess is he was trying to get Alex and take her back. But that will never happen. She is Mine and only Mine he will never touch her again.

"What are you thinking about." Alex asks me studying my eyes as if trying to read my mind.

"About my amazing mate, and her beauty, and how she is all mine" I say smirking at her

"Well she sounds wonderful" She says. I laugh at her words.

"Yes, she is pretty perfect if you ask me." I smile. She looks down and I can see her blush

"Don't hide your face. I like it when you blush, you look cute" I see her cheeks redden heavily. I lift up her head to see her red cheeks, she looks back down and smiles again.

"I will always hide my face, especially when it looks like a tomato because of you" She argues.

"No. You won't ever hide that pretty face of yours from me. Or I'll miss it too much" I say playfully arguing with her. She starts to get up when I pull her back down.

"Babe, we have to get dressed." She says.

"No."

"Yes it's almost noon already, we have to get dressed." Why must she argue with me.

"No." I laugh.

"Babe." She whines.

"No."

After many attempts of her trying to get up and me pulling her back down she finally gave in.

"That's better." I sigh.

After about another hour she tries to get up. I pull her back down again.

"No you're not leaving." I say with laughter

"Cole I have to pee." she says annoyingly. I let her get. "Will you come back?" I ask

"No promises." she says rushing to the bathroom. She probably thought that I would chase her. I waited by the door before scaring the hell out of her.

Alex got up from the floor and punched my arm, hard

"Ow, that hurt." I said sarcastically. "Oh shut up" She argues.

"You love me? Why thank you."

"No, you're mean." She pouts.

"I think you love me."

"No."

"Tell me you love me."

"Never." 

I start tickling her, till shes out of breath.

"Tell me you love me" I laugh

"Fine I Love...... Food" She says, getting up and trying to run away but I pull her back and start tickling her again.

"Now say you love me." I demand while laughing.

"Fine I Love You" She finally obliges.

"Yeah you do" I lean down giving her a quick kiss before getting dressed.

While Alex gets comfy in her new house. I'm going to go deal with her dad.