My Way

Alex

I wake up and instantly an amazing scent fills my senses. A scent that i know all too well.I slowly open my eyes my body aching a small bit, the light blinding me. I stretch for a few seconds before rolling over only to be met with a hard body. I look up to see the angelic face of Cole sound asleep. I stare at him, memorizing him, for what feels like eternity just absorbing his scent and warmth.

"It's not nice to stare kitten" I hear Cole say making me jump up from my position, turning my body away from him. A small growl erupts from Cole, him pulling me back to my original position my body once again colliding with his chest. I feel his glare burning holes through my head. "Don't hide from me" His finger lift my chin up so my eyes meet his. His eyes stare into mine. Silence, as he looks at my with hunger before his lips are pushed up against mine.

"I love you so much" he says to me.

"I would love me too" I say back to him, smirking at his reaction. He mirrors my smirk. His eyes switching between multiple colors before settling on only 1. Black

.

Luke

I give Alex a small growl her smirk still plastered on her face. My lips collide with hers once more. Pulling her closer, engulfing her scent. I missed her so much. I was dying without her. I look down to her small hands to see the ring still attached to her finger. She said she never wanted to take it off. She was mine from the beginning and I was hers. Even before we met she was mine. Cole agrees with me in the back of our mind.

Alex's fingers traced the outline of my muscles. My lips tracing a small trail down to her neck.

"I missed you kitten, so so much." I tell her. She lets out a small giggle due to the small vibrations on her neck. She buries her head into my clothed chest. I stroke her hair and place a chase kiss on the top of her head. Both her and I purr in content with the perfect silence.

I feel Alex start to shift around, moving away from my touch, making both Cole and I both growl. I don't care if she has to get up, I want to hold her right now. Her leg must also still hurt, but at least she doesn't need her crutches anymore. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask her.

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Will you be back? I want to hold my girl"

"Yeah don't worry" she says.

She walks to the bathroom, her hips swaying temptingly. Almost like she doesn't know she's doing it. I resist the urge to growl at her for her to stop. She might not know what she's doing but I don't like it.

.

Alex

Moments later I exit from the bathroom only to be met with Luke's tense body at the edge of the bed. "L-Luke are you okay?" I ask. Not knowing what happened. In an instant my body was backed up against the wall. Luke's hands on my hips so he doesn't touch my wrists. 

"Don't do that" he says. Still not understanding what I did wrong.

"I-I didn't do anything" I say.

"You know what you did. Acting innocent will not help you" He growls once more. "I don't like the way you tease me babe" He move closer to me, our chests touching. "Is there anything you'd like to say to me?" he asks.

"S-Sorry" I stutter out. My lips forming to a pout as my bottom lip sticks out a tiny bit. Luke lets out a groan before kissing me. 

"God I need you. I need you so badly" he tells me.

"Then why don't you-" I get cut of by Luke's small growl and his lips smashing onto mine

"I know what you're going to say"

"Oh do you now?"

"Yes. You're going to say 'then why don't you have me' and truth is Alex, I will. No questions asked. There have been too many people getting in the way of me having you and now that they're gone... I'm going to have you. My way"

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for 29k reads

Love you all XOXO

-Emma