Girls Day

Alex

I woke up his morning cold. Cole's arms not around me made me feel empty, or maybe even incomplete. Looking over on the nigh stand Cole left a note saying that he was at an Alpha meeting and will be back in an hour. I wrote on the note that I will be on the roof if he needs me. I climb up to feel a cool breeze through my hair. This is why I love climbing trees and bveing on roves, it makes me feel free, it makes it seem like time just stops. Roof jumping and climbing to me is like the ear buds and music to any teenager. It separates me from the world and makes me forget about all the bad. It's just peaceful.

"Well if that's how you feel about it then who am I to stop you." I hear Cole say in my head. I guess I never closed my link. Guess I should start doing that.

"Thank you." Is all I had to say, but afterwords I let out a big sigh of relief.

"Are you okay up there or can you come down and let me see my baby?" Cole says pleadingly. 

"No, I think I'm fine up here." I laugh sarcastically 

"Please." He begs.

"Okay babe."

I get up and start to climb down. When I reach the window, I quickly climb through only to meet with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Cole turned me around and kissed me, I was hesitant but I kissed back. "Am I forgiven?" he asks.

"Yes Cole, I just don't like what went on yesterday." I say looking down

"Look Alex I truly am sorry. I hate it when you are hurt, even when I'm the cause."

He kissed me again more passionately and with more confidence. "Good, because I missed you, I couldn't stand not holding you in my arms last night" he says lowly growling "Just the thought of me not holding you drives me crazy, I just can't deal with those thoughts in my head" he says in between his kisses.

"You better get dressed my parents had to cancel and Sarah wants to have a girls day with you" he says gingerly giving me another kiss. "I'll be down stairs with some of my friends in the lounge if you need me. I want a good bye kiss before you go too" He says, smiling like a little boy on Christmas. I get dressed in a mint green crop top that hugs my chest perfectly, with a pair of black leggings and white converse.

I walk to Sarah's room and before I know it I'm on the floor. "You Bitch, why haven't you talked to me in a few days. I've been bored." Sara says fake crying. I just laugh.

"Sorry Sarah, a lot has been going on and I mean a lot." I say to her apologetically.

We both start to walk down stairs. I go to see Cole to give him his 'good bye kiss' that he wanted. When I enter the room all of the heads snap towards me and I see jaws drop. Cole growls at them and pulls me into the kitchen. 

"Go change." He demands.

"Why?" I whine.

"I don't want any guy to see you like that, all sexy. Only I can." He states

"I think I should wear it" I say kissing his neck.

"No."

"I think I should wear it" I say again this time trailing from his neck up to his lips.

"Fine you can wear it" he says finally moaning into my kiss. I peck him on the lips once more then run to the car where Sarah waits before Cole realizes what I just did.

-2 hours later-

Me and Sarah finally walk out of the mall with like four bags in each hand, she had more than I did. When we get home I rush upstairs to put my stuff away. Most is just bras and underwear from PINK. I feel two arms wrap around my waits and soft lips against my neck.