Challenge Excepted

Cole

It took about 3 days for Alex to 100% heal. Well make that 4 cause it took her a day to convince me to let her out of bed. She's been helping out a lot recently though, like cooking food for the pack and visiting the daycare center for the warriors kids. They work all day so we need someone to watch them other than their mothers.

I walk down the stairs into he kitchen where I see Alex helping cook. She wanted to help a whole lot today in the pack house cause it was our last day before we move into our new house about a mile away.

When they all finish there cooking Alex sets the table and sees me standing against the wall with a small smirk on my face. "What's that smirk for" She says eyeing me down.

"Your ass looks really nice in those shorts" I say laughing.

"Well maybe I should wear shorter ones cause these are a bit too big. Also, you can't compliment someones butt if they don't have one" She says turning around to go wash her hands.

"If you say so" I laugh a bit more. "But your shorts are short enough."

"I'm just going to agree with you because I don't need another argument about my outfit" She says and walks over to me and pecks me on the cheek. "You excited to move?"

"Why wouldn't I be. I get to be alone in a house with you and no one else"

"Yes, a lot of alone time" She says smiling.

---

The next day we went to our new house to see if it was ready, and to my liking it was perfect. I hear Alex mutter a small 'wow' before entering the house.

"Well? Do you like it?" I ask her and she turns to me. "It's amazing"

The house was like a mansion the outside and inside was very elegant, I wanted it to be the best it could be for Alex. It had white walls and black furniture and a small spiral staircase going to the upper part of the house. 

I glance over at Alex and she looked like a kid in a candy store. She wandered everywhere before running up the stairs and going to our room. She opens up the door to the room and she looks amazed. It had a huge bed and a balcony that showed the sunset. The bathroom was big with a huge bathtub cause I knew how much Alex liked taking baths. Alex runs up to me and gives me a huge hug.

"Thank you Cole"

"Anything for my gorgeous mate. Do you like it baby?" 

"Yes. It's perfect"

"It's all for you. Just you and me." I pick her up and put her on the bed as she yawned. It wasn't that late in the day but Alex did love her sleep. "No more problems right?" She asks me. I lay next to her as she puts her head against my chest. "Nope"

"Plus with this new house, you can wear all the short clothes you want" I tell her.

"Yay. But that still might be a punishment for you cause I do own some pretty short shorts" She says her head popping up from my chest.

"Nothing I can't handle" I smirk at her and she smirks back at me.

"Challenge excepted" She says. I'm not sure what she means but I'm sure this is going to be fun.

.

Alex

The next day I wore my Victoria Secret boy shorts around the house. I did say challenge excepted, so I intend to win.

I walk down into the kitchen to cook myself some breakfast. As I reach for a bowl on one of the shelves I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I hear a faint growl and I turn around.

"What do you think you're wearing" Cole says walking closer to me.

"My shorts"

"Those are not shorts" He scoffs.

"Yeah, they're my favorite pair too" I say to him, smiling innocently.

"Those are to short to be shorts"

"What can you not handle them?" I ask him and he stiffens up.

"O-Of course I c-can" he stutters. I smile at him and reach for the cereal. "You're lucky I love you or I'd make you go change" I hear him say and I laugh.

"Now why would you make me change? You did say that it was just us" I say trying to sound innocent. He just scoffs. I'm already winning the challenge. 

A few hours later, after watching a movie and cuddling next to Cole I noticed he got a bit 'distracted'.  I got up off of our bed to go get a drink of water from the kitchen.

As I walk back up the stairs I see Cole sitting on our bed staring at me.

"Will you stop mentally undressing me for 2 seconds" I say rolling my eyes and he just laughs. I sit back on the bed and I see Cole fidgeting a bit on the bed.

"You okay babe?"

"Go put on clothes" He says sternly to me

"Nope, I'm comfy in what I'm wearing"

"Go put on clothes now!" He raises his voice. I just sit there before I feel the bed shift quickly and before I know it Cole had me pinned down onto the bed. 

"God damn- fuck, you win. God you fucking win okay" he says to me and hungrily kisses me.

"I already knew I won. I'm surprised you lasted this long" I say to him and he laughs.

"Mmhm" he hums against my skin. Leaving love marks across my neck.

"Well Mr. Alpha. I should go and obey your orders to go put on some real clothes" I say getting up. He growls in displeasure at my actions, I just laugh and shake my head. 

"You better get your sexy ass back here right now" I hear him growl.

"Yes Alpha" I reply, slowly making my way back to the end of the bed.

"Good girl" He smirks, 

"You ready to christen the house my love?"