A Moment Like This

Cole

"Alex. I wanted to ask you something" I say nervously.

"Anything" She said non hesitantly.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes. You've told me many times" She laughs.

"Well I don't think you do" I argue making her arch a brow in question.

"Then how much do you love me?"

"I was hoping you would ask that" I said making her giggle softly. 

"Alex. You are the love of my life. When I found you, I couldn't even express how happy I was, I just saw you and I knew that I would want to be with you forever. I love the way you react whenever our hands accidentally brush or how you blush at the smallest compliment I give you. I love how whenever I'm with you, you always make me feel safe and secure from just being around you. I love waking up to your face every single morning and your face is the last thing I see every single night. How when I'm feeling down you always make me feel better. I love how we can joke around and how I don't want to get up in the mornings cause I only ever want to stay in bed and cuddle with you. I love how strong you are and how you can trick me so easily into letting you wear tight outfits out with your friends even when I know that guys will be looking at you. I love how even through the tough times you've managed to stay my perfect Alex. You are my other half, my soul mate, my everything. You're mine, all mine forever. Even if other guys stare at your beauty, I still know that you will choose me in the end, and if any girl or problem gets between me and you, I can promise you that it will be me and you. Always. No matter what."

 At this point she was already in tears. She made my heart melt. I pull out a small box and open it to reveal a rose gold ring with a heart shaped diamond in the middle of it. "So I ask you this. Alex Caroline Steel, will you make me the happiest Alpha in the world and become my wife?" I ask her.

"Yes" She says. I start to let the tears flow from my eyes. I put the ring on her finger and spin her around in my arms bringing us down onto the sand. Eventually the tears stop flowing from both of our eyes as we just take in the moment. 

"I love you so much Alex" I say putting my head into the crook of her neck. "I love you too Cole. You have no idea." I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the car to drive back to the house. "Hey Alex. How about we move out of the pack house and get our own? Just me and you?"

"I'd love to"

-------------------------------------------- 

Thank you for over 500 reads it means a lot. I just started writing this book for fun but never expected it to get that many reads. (Yes that's a lot to me) I hope that you think the book is good even though to me it is complete trash.