Canada Facts, #30

Hooray! This is my 30th chapter of facts! It hasn't always been easy to fill this book with so many facts, but I am glad I have! Thank you, my lovely readers BURNARDO, mvsicbookfrxndom, Shamim2, ShadowMystery16, royalcinnamonbun, kylajane16, kgirl1124, kaedechan99, and any other devoted readers I might have missed listing, for voting and commenting! This really wouldn't have been possible without the support! I never thought I would reach 30 chapters of facts, but I have, so thank you all so much!
                    ~Mikkow3. ^_^
----------

-Saskatchewan doesn't have daylight saving hours as we are in the middle of our time zone; so we don't have to go through the pain of resetting our clocks every now and then.

-The "Huron Carol", a Canadian hymn, is Canada's oldest Christmas song, originally written in the native language of the Huron people (who Lake Huron was named after). The original title is "Jesous Ahatonia" ("Jesus, he is born").  Canadian singer, Bruce Cockburn, on his album Christmas, sings it in the Huron language, for those who are interested.

-The CN Tower in Ontario is the third tallest tower in the world. (There is a difference between a tower and a building, but of course there is a debate about this...)

-The Mackenzie River is the longest river in Canada.

-Lloydminster is on the provincial border of Alberta and Saskatchewan. The boarder is marked by big red poles.