Canada Facts, #43

-The Canadian Shield is the biggest region in Canada, covering more than half of Canada's landmass. It is mostly rocks and forest, it curves around Hudson Bay in a "u" shape to the Northwest Territories to the Atlantic Ocean, so it covers parts of Quebec, most of Ontario, northern Manitoba, northern Saskatchewan, and very small part of northern Alberta. It is considered Canada's most diverse region. Even though it's the largest, it isn't suitable for living and so the region has the lowest population density.

-The prairies include most of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and parts of Alberta. It is filled with hills and river valleys, perfect for farming and ranching.

-The Cordilleras consists of all of British Columbia, and parts of the Yukon. It is greatly known for its mountain range. Most of its population lives in Vancouver.

-The Canadian Arctic is made up of small parts of Quebec, a large part of Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories and parts of the Yukon.

-The Maritimes is made up of Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick P.E.I., and small parts of Quebec. This region is known for its rocky shores and fishing industry. It has the highest population density. The St. Lawrence Lowlands include small parts of Quebec and Ontario. Most of this regions population lives in Toronto and Montreal.

Please watch the video above, even though it is 20 minutes long, it gives you a really good look at all the regions of Canada, seriously it does. And if you don't think Canada has anything to offer after watching that video, I don't know what will.