Part Two

Phil POV

I was in this stupid hospital because I was "depressed" and "a danger to myself." Well newsflash that's what happens when you see your parents die in a car crash and you almost die yourself.

I was funded by the state to go here. Of course I had to go to the hospital that everyone has their own groups. Let's just say people didn't like to make new friends.

I tried joining lots of groups but in the end I joined Felix and Marzia..

They were an adorable couple don't get me wrong, but they always made me feel like a third wheel. So that's why when the new guy came I became besties with him.

He was here for a horrible reason. I decided that his problems were way worse then mine.

His name was Dan.

----

Dan POV

I was here for a reason I will not say. At least not yet. I was put into this hospital for nearly everything. Depression, suicidal, self harmful, anorexic, and lastly mental illness. Ok for starters I'm not insane or crazy, I just have flashbacks that are classified as "episodes." When is this stupid series over? They don't happen often but, I guess they do happen sometimes.

Anyways when I first came Phil latched onto me and gave me no other choice but to live with him being my "bestie."

He actually really grew on me and made my life a lot better. He's the only one that can make me actually do something.

Oh well you're probably getting bored of hearing about me. Here why don't I tell you about when another person came.

I had been there for a few months and everyone knew Felix and Marzia were going to be together forever.

However everyone thought that this was our group forever. No new people and no people leaving.

We were wrong.

It all started a day that we were just hanging out.

By now nothing had really changed Felix and Marzia were 17, I was 16 and Phil was 17. (A/N ignore that thats nowhere near the age difference)

We were all hanging out when we were called in for a mandatory meeting.

In this meeting they told us we were dividing into groups, from healthiest to unhealthiest.

They were separated by color: white, green, orange, red, and black.

They would put a bracelet that corresponded with your color.

You would also share a room with someone in your color if needed.

Then they started calling out names with their colors so you could get your correct bracelet.

I was Black.

Phil was Red.

Felix was Red.

Marzia was Orange.

That meant none of my friends were going to be my roommate.

Felix and Phil each got rooms alone while Marzia got a roommate named Lily.

Lily was in for some sort of stomach cancer that made it so she couldn't eat. She had been in the hospital since she was five.

Being in the hospital so long made her used to hospital life. She always found the bright side of things and wore bright colors.

Basically the opposite of me..

Lily wasn't added to our group, but we sometimes saw her.

Phil wanted me to open up to him about why I was here, but I didn't want to bother people with my life. He finally got that I had episodes from my past, out of me.

Sometimes he can be annoying.

I apparently really changed Phil's life. He was slowly coming out of depression, but refused to leave me, so he convinced the nurses the he was still depressed.

Felix and Marzia tried to help me, but they had no idea why I was here.

Phil didn't know why I was the way I was, but he knew a little bit about why I was her, and he couldn't find a way help me at all.

I was too far into the darkness to be saved is what I always thought.

We'll see if I'm right.