Part Twenty

Dan POV

I woke up from a nightmare that I couldn't remember and Dean was still asleep so I decided to go on a walk.

I hadn't been out in the real world for a while and made a stupid decision to sneak out.

I knew the cameras would see me but I just needed to get out of the hospital for a while.

Being in a single area for a long amount of time is horrible. I didn't know anywhere around here anymore so I just went straight so I couldn't get lost.

I checked the time and it was already 5 am. 1 hour until the nurses will start going around, so I started walking back.

I swore I could hear footsteps behind me but I convinced myself it was just an early bird.

Mistake.

I was just walking in the door when the "early bird" followed me in.

"Keep walking, Daniel."

I instantly recognized the voice. How did he get here? I started to question everything but started to panic.

I walked into the bathrooms since I knew he wouldn't want cameras around.

"Get on the floor."

"You can not command me. You are not my master."

"I've always been your master. Look at me slut."

I turned a round and saw his face.

Exactly how I remembered. I can't believe my father isn't in prison.

"Get. On. The. Ground."

"Sir, you are not my Master." My master is Phil.

I started fighting myself.

I wanted him to punch me. I had deserved it. I had acted on my feelings and kissed a guy.

No. Phil is my Master. I have different rules.

I was never traded, Phil just said he was my master now.

I trust Phil. Not my father.

I was mostly distracting myself from the beating he was giving me.

He called my names as always. I could feel myself fading out of consciousness.

At one point he stopped. I heard footsteps but that was it. My vision faded to black and my hearing disappeared.

--

Phil POV

I woke up with a strange urge to go to the public bathrooms.

I didn't think as I just stood up and walked to the public bathroom.

I heard a voice and immediately went inside. I saw a horrific scene.

Dan was on the ground bleeding and the son of a bitch was beating him.

I yelled as loaf I I could do a nurse would here me and come.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"

"Oh who are you? His husband?"

I punched him as hard as I could.

"Boyfriend."

And then I punched him again until he was knocked out. I didn't know I could do that.

I didn't have much time to celebrate my victory though as I went straight to dan taking off my shirt and placing it on his cuts. I didn't really know what I was doing so I just copied what I had seen in movies.

I picked him up (Which was very hard because he's taller) and carried him out of the bathroom.

A nurse was running in as I was walking out. She looked at dan and I said my room number. It was closer than Dan's.

I ran with him into my room and laid him on the empty bed. I hope he's okay.

A/N
Short I know but the next I will try to make longer. Remind me to update and I will. I don't know if I can keep up daily but I can try.