Part Eighteen

Mark POV

(Back to present)

(502 words)
Today's that day. I'm having the surgery.

Brain surgeons must have a lot of stress. They can't say 'it's not brain surgery' BECAUSE IT IS BRAIN SURGERY.

I'm totally not freaking out. Nope.

I thought I would be fine and didn't tell anyone but here I am.

I couldn't tell Dan or Phil as they have been acting weird lately, I think they got into a fight or something because they haven't been the lovey pair they are. It's like they feel awkward around each other.

I couldn't tell Jack or Dean, I still couldn't figure out how to talk to them without them actually talking. I've been trying to sign but I always forget and it doesn't go well.

The last person was Sean, but I'm scared to show my weakness around him. I'm supposed to be his savior.

I guess I'll just keep it my secret. I wrote my letters in case the surgery failed and wrote names on all of them.

I guess when they read this I could be dead. That's a scary thought.

I started with Sean's.

Dear Jacky Boy,

When you are reading this I'm in my surgery. Please don't hate me for not telling you, but I thought I was brave enough. I wasn't. I'm terrified, and I'm trying not to think of this as the last thing you'll hear from me but I can't help it. If I do die then I want you to know that I've always liked you as more than a friend. Ugh that's so embarrassing to write, but I just wanted you to know. If I don't die then I want you to not embarrass me about my feelings. Please I trust you.
I'm cringing at my own words. I would love to see you after my surgery, my room is 104.

Love,
Marky.

Next was Dan and Phil, I decided to just write one for them together.

Dear Dan and Phil,

It's the day of my sugery and this may be the last you hear from me. I am in room 104 if you want to see me after the sugery. I will miss you two and your endless "bantering." I hope I see you two again. I don't have time to write a letter to Jack and Dean, so please tell them about this.

P.S. I hope you two realize what a cute couple you would be <3

After I finished the letters I put them in envelops with their names on them. I left Sean's letter on his bed put Dan and Phil's in Dan's room since two people live in there.

After dropping off the letters, I headed to room 104..

A/N

Hey....

So.. long time no see.

IM SORRY!

School started and was very hectic as I just started high school. I'm pretty settled in now so I'll try to update more regularly. Also  a_Baum92 has challenged me in uploading chapters, so go and check out her profile!