Part Thirty

The Present (was in 2009 btw)
(317 words)

Dan POV

So I'm sad to say it but, Felix didn't make it longer. Long enough to marry Marzia, and be happy for a while though. He passed in his sleep, but lived longer than the doctors thought he would.

Marzia didn't deal with his passing very well at first, but she's started to get over him and look forward. She will never forget him but she'll live a life still.

Before he left her though he gave her a mini him, a son. She raises him alone for now, but we think she'll start dating again soon.

When Jack and Mark got out they got engaged and moved to Brighton with another home in LA. They still have no wedding date.

Jack and Dean started talking and doing comedy together. They haven't come out as dating yet, but it'll happen soon I'm sure of it.

And then Phil and I, I asked Phil to marry me in 2013, and he said yes. We were a family of 2 for 3 years (not counting of sim son Dil) but in 2016 came the time where I left Phil get a dog. Best decision. At least we haven't killed it yet.

But today, it's 2017 and it's a huge day. The day we get our human Dil.

We are adopting little James, who's almost 5 months old.

They brought him out and Phil's eyes watered, we were going to be dads.

We both signed and James was officially ours.

James Michael Lester-Howell.

He had ginger hair and the cutest little dimple. Only one though.

He was already tall for his age, so he'll be tall like his fathers.

He might not be biologically ours, but he sure does look like it.

We took James home and my room became the nursery. Since we didn't use it anyways.

I finally happy.

Fin~