Part Twenty-Two

Dan POV
(666 words)

I was taken aback from Master's words. Is he really being truthful?

Phil POV

We walked into the cafeteria and our arm slid away until we were just holding hands. I know I shouldn't do anything to out him, but everyone could see that he was slightly unlike him and on very strong medication.

I lead him to the tabled and made him sit down.

"Make sure he doesn't leave okay, Sean?"

"You got it."

They tried to talk to Dan but he wouldn't reply. He sat straight up at the edge of his sit waiting for command.

When I came back with food for us he stood and bowed his head making himself shorter than me.

"Sit down, Daniel. You must eat now." I wanted to get out of the cafeteria as soon as possible, but realized my words would take back a lot of the work I had put in to make him go back to his normal self.

"Yes, Master."

"I'm sorry, Danny. That was to strict. Eat what you want and sit or stand it doesn't matter. Whatever you'd like to do."

I saw him smile with I said the nickname, and he only nodded in reply. I was so pround of his progress.

Of course I was happy to see Mark and Sean again, but the first thing they asked was why Dan was acting this way. My smile faded a little since they were talking like he wasn't there. like we was worthless. I had seen people do the same with children and people with disabilities.

"Danny here," I replied trying to add him into the conversation, "had a relapse, and reverted to his past mindset." I tried not to give to much about his past out, but Dan seemed to like being involved, but also confused at what I had said.

"Oh, well I hope you come back soon, Dan." Sean said still very confused but caught on that we weren't going to tell them what Dan's past was.

After eating Sean and Mark left and left Dan and myself alone.

"Danny, do you know who I am?"

"You are my master, sir,"

I sighed, it was worth a try. "Why don't we go back to the dorm? You can lay down there since you seem tired."

"What ever you'd like, Master."

I didn't like it. Why couldn't he remember? I could only think of one thing that could've triggered a memory but I didn't want to do it unless it really did.

When we got back Dan sat on the bed with his legs hanging off.

Just do it Phil.

I got courage and did it.

I walked close to Dan and he looked me in the eyes, "Danny, I love you." Then I did it, I kissed him. Okay I shouldn't have been so nervous since we were dating but he didn't remember that.

He seemed surprised and scared at first but in about a second he relaxed and kissed back. It turn into a passionate kiss and then making out. I hadn't ever made out with a anyone before but I will say that I liked it.

Right in the middle though we heard a quick knock and then the door was opening.

I quickly pulled away and ran to my side of the room. No one can know until we are both ready.

A nurse walked in and asked how we were doing before walking out. She almost gave me a heart attack.

Dan looked over at me and smiled. "Phil Lester, I didn't know you weren't an innocent boy."

I smiled back, my Danny is back. I left at him and hugged him. "Danny, you're back! I've missed you so much! I've missed you, never do that again please. I need you." I didn't mean to say that last part but it slipped out.

Dan laughed (which by the way is my new favorite thing) and hugged back, "I need you too."

A/N
If you have any ideas you want in this, or if you want more of a certain character please ask.