Part Twenty-Five

Sean POV
(581 words)

Mark and I were called into the testing room at 11:30, we both went into separate rooms.

I hand to move all of my body so they could see my progress in movement. Then the did a few blood tests and my black bracket was replaced with an orange one. It made me so happy to see a real color and that I had skipped being a red. I could be leaving sooner then I thought.

Mark and I were released at the same time and Dan and Phil were called in.

Mark POV

I wheeled into the room and they brought my to a MRI.

I stayed sill and it didn't take very long until they were done. They then wanted me to try and walk which I got to standing but no steps.

They wrote some things down and took my black bracelet, replacing it with orange. My tumor was gone but I still needed to be monitored and in Physical therapy.

I walked out and saw Sean with the same color band, we were still roommates.

We waited for Dan and Phil to come out with their results.

Phil POV

Dan and I walked down to the testing area and were separated. When I walked in I there was a car crashed into another, and I saw people inside, a little bit and his parents. I rushed to help them and see if they were hurt, my emotions didn't come out. After making sure they were okay I realized I was shaking, they took me away from it and made it so I couldn't see the accident. Then,I answered sone questions with a Phycologist and they said I was done. They took my red bracket and replaced it with Orange, this will not match my outfits. I walked out and waited for Dan, his test was taking longer than mine. I saw some nurses go in to his testing room and got worried that he wasn't coming out yet.

Dan POV

I walked into the room scared, I didn't know what they were going to do.

They had some girls hit on me, which was easy to brush off. Then they had a guy hit on me and it scared me, I froze when he said it and then he went to touch me, because they want me to be able to handle real life events. And I punched him. This is Phil's thank you very much.

They were surprised I did it, I guess they thought I'd go into an episode. They called some nurses in to check him.

"Alright Daniel, next thing."

They did a few more tests and I seemed to be able to pass them. Then there were questions with a phycologist and I was finally done. They said they would give me my bracket later since they weren't quite sure yet.

I walked out with my plain old Black bracelet which I had come to know and love and walked out. The bracelet wasn't shoe able so as soon as Phil saw me he grabbed my wrist.

When he saw the black he looked sad. Mark and Sean looked too and seemed to be sad too, I thought about pranking them but then discarded that idea fast.

"I don't know my color yet, I'm guessing I'm not a black."

Phil sighed, and smiled. "I hope you improve, but if you don't, that's fine."

I smiled, "I'm sure I improved."

A/N

Do you want shorter chapters (around 600 or more words) everyday or longer (1000 or more words with a few short chapters here and there) ones less once or twice a week?