Part Eight

Mark POV

The nurse came over and asked if I was fine with Phil staying in my room with Dan. Of course I said I didn't care because Phil was nice and Dan obviously loved him.

I fell asleep and what I saw in the morning made me laugh.

Dan had gotten up in the middle of the night and slept on the ground. So he was sleeping on the ground with the duvet around him and Phil was peacefully asleep holding onto Dan's hand, which was still on the bed. like a teddy bear.

I tried not the laugh but failed, which resulted in them waking up and quickly letting go of each other's hands.

I just took off my sleep shirt and put on a regular one, slipping on some leather pants.

This was the first time I had seen Dan in white and the first time I actually noticed how skinny he was.

He had taken off his shirt to get dressed and Phil just sat on the bed watching us get dressed.

Dan threw Phil he most colorful shirt, (which Phil got it for him a few years ago) and he took off his shirt and looked at Dan.

Dan rolled his eyes and put the shirt over Phil's head and arms, which was easy considering the shirt was big on him.

Phil then looked at his sweatpants and frowned.

"Phil I'm not going to put your pants on for you." Dan said throwing some denim jeans to him.

"Fine"

I liked their friendship, it was nice. I also really liked their accents. They had British accent and I wanted to ask how they got them but I didn't have the nerve.

I walked out of the room and walked down to the cafeteria for breakfast.

I saw Felix and Marzia sitting together and Jack third wheeling it across from them.

I went and got my lunch sitting next to Jack.

After eating almost all of my food Dan and Phil walk in. When they do a guy walks up to them looking tough.

I was just watching until I saw Phil's eyes start to water and the guy's fist staring to come up.

I stood abruptly and started walking over. However I saw Dan raise his hand and move Phil towards me.

He had seen me and moved Phil over towards me in an effort to protect him.

Dan took the fist that had be thrown and twisted the guy's arm behind his back, kicking him in the balls.

I blinked and realized that it had all happened in a matter of seconds and just took a hold of an almost crying Phil and walked back to the table.

Dan came over after talking to the nurses and hugged Phil.

That was the end of it, no one said anything about it afterwards.