Part Nine

Dan's POV

Mark walked out of the room and Phil tackled me out of nowhere.

"Why hello there,"

"Hey, Danny-Boy,"

"Stop being weird," I said pushing him away gently, laughing.

He got up and smiled a huge smile. What's that about? I cocked my head to the side confused.

"I've never heard you laugh before, I like your laugh. Do it more often."

I looked at him and smiled, "That is the first time I laughed in years, but I can try." As long as it makes him happy.

We looked at the clock and realized that we need to go to breakfast or we would get in trouble.

We walked down the hall hand in hand, Phil skipping while I walked beside him.

When we got to the cafeteria Phil stopped skipping and decided to just walk.

A guy walked up to us, this won't be good. I squeezed Phil's hand and looked the guy straight in the eye.

"Oh look, the faggots have arrived," he laughed, "I bet you were late because you were fuc-"

"Shut up, cunt. Go away." I said in a deeper voice.

"Make me," He taunted.

I looked at him, "Wanna go, bitch?"

I glanced at Phil, he was crying. This little fucker had made Phil remember something from his past. He was going to die.

I noticed his fist raising and Mark coming over to us, I quickly, and gently, pushed Phil to Mark and grabbed the guy's hand, surprising him. I quickly twisted his arm behind him, and kicked him in the balls.

"Next time you won't get off so easy, Kyle" I angrily said into his ear.

"Ha, sure faggot, I look forward to seeing you try,"

----

Phil's POV

I stopped skipping and walked into the cafeteria. Dan sqeezed me hand for some reason, and a guy walked up to us.

"Oh look, the faggots have arrived," he laughed, "I bet you were late because you were fuc-"

I looked to the ground remembering high school.

--

"Hey faggot,"

I ignored him and kept walking.

"Faggot, I'm talking to you,"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and was suddenly facing him.

"What do you want, Clark?"

"Why don't we go and have some fun?" He said with a grin.

"N-no thank you, I-I have to go home."

"Too bad."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the male restroom.

"C-Clark, Please, Let me go," tears were streaming down my face. I was terrified, I was still a virgin and didn't want to do this at all.

"Shut up Faggot! You don't get a say in this."

I thought about screaming, but it was after hours. No one would be here.

He dropped his pants and grabbed me by my hair.

"Leave me alo-" I tried screaming hoping a teacher stayed late or student or anyone.

He quickly stuck his dick in my mouth as I was screaming and I bit down as hard as I could.

He screamed and kicked me into the wall.

Suddenly, the principal ran into the bathroom.

"What is going on in here?"

"H-H-He," I tried to talk but I curled into a ball and cried. I didn't want to be here right now.

-

"Phillip, are you okay?" I heard Mom ask.

I shook my head and sat there with my knees hugging my chest.

I heard Dad yell and was suddenly thrown to the other side of the car.

I saw the car smash into ours and Mom and Dad were gone.

Blackness took over.

--

I opened my eyes and was sat at the table, Dan hugging me.

I laid my head on his lap and he started running his hand through my hair as I cried silently, getting sleepy.

Dan finished eating his food and picked me up like a baby. He grabbed me a tray of my favorite foods and walked to my room. He laid me down on my bed and laid beside me, on his side, facing me.

I crawled over and cuddled into his stomach. I slowly stopped crying and fell asleep next to him.

--

Dan POV

Phil fell asleep and so did I.

I woke up to Phil's nurse waking me up, telling me I had to leave.

I went to get up, but Phil subconsciously grabbed my shirt and pulled me down again.

"Warm," he mumbled.

I looked to the nurse and she nodded, walking out of the room.

I got comfortable and slowly lowered to Phil's face.

I went to kiss him on the forehead, but he moved his head and met me halfway kissing my lips.

He opened his eyes slightly and smiled, laying down again.

I was stunned. Did Phil like me like that? Did I like him back? What are these feelings? Why am I so happy? Why did I want to kiss his forehead?

I laid awake for hours, questions running though my head.

A/N Phan for DanandPhilCRAFTS