Part Eleven

A/N Jack aka Jacksepticeye will now be going by Sean but there maybe a few moment I forget or the character just calls him Jack

Dan POV

We had all walked back inside and Mark and Sean had decided to have a sleepover in Mark and I's room so I gladly offered to stay in Phil's, and he didn't seem to mind.

I walked out of my room with my outfit for tomorrow and everything else I thought I needed.

Phil met me directly outside of my room, which I had assumed he would.

"Heyo Danny, ready for our sleepover?"

"Of course, maybe I should just have half of my stuff in your room since I seem to be there every night." I said with a small chuckle that Phil immediately smiled to.

"I do have extra room in my room since I'm alone. Why don't you get some now?"

"Help me choose?"

"Sure, you've got to get better at making decisions."

"I had to ask Mark what he thought I should wear, so I guess I can agree with you."

We walked back inside my room and Mark looked up probably thinking we were Sean.

"Oh hey, what are you doing back?"

"I forgot something," I said and showed Phil to my closet. He grabbed half of my clothes and waved to Mark, "This is all we needed bye bye!"

Mark looked confused on why we need so many clothes but waved back none the less.

I closed the door behind us and Phil grabbed my hand to start pulling me towards his room.

'Attention everyone in group black.'

I stopped and Phil tried to keep going but I kept him back.

'Please report your designated meeting places at 7:00'

"Are you going to miss dinner?"

"Nah, they'll let us out quickly if it's at dinner time."

"Can I come with you?"

"I mean, I don't think that you're allowed into the meeting but you can wait for me if you'd like."

"Good,"

We walked into Phil's room and set up my clothes in his closet and dresser.

"Ok what time is it?" I asked.

"Ummm. 6:57."

"Oh crap, let's go then." We walked out of his room and he started skipping towards the meeting room. He of course grabbed my hand and was pulling me along with him.

I walked in and sat down no one really noticed as always.

"Ok welcome everyone, this is going to be a short meeting so you'll get to dinner soon."

We all nodded and looked bored wondering when we could leave this meeting.

"So, there aren't that many of you only," she paused to count us, "Nine, but we are going to make that ten."

I was surprised we never really got new people in this group and we had just gotten Mark a month or so ago.

"Everyone this is Dean." She gestured to the person next to her that I have only seen once or twice. "Dean has recently been moved up to black from red and will have a guardian."

Oh yes, the guardianship. It never really happened anymore but if their was someone who didn't feel safe here, tried to kill themselves, or got bullied a lot.

"Dan, you will be his guardian and Mark, you will be moved into another room."

"What?" Mark said confused.

"You have been doing better and are bing moved down to a red. You're new roommate is.." she trailed off looking down at her paper, "Sean Mcloughlin"

He shut up and smiled, "Ok."

"Dan you must have Dean with you at all times, got it?"

I nodded, I had never been a real guardian before, I mean I protect Phil but that's because I want to.

"Ok that's all really you can all get going now except for you Dan."

Everyone left and Mark smiled at me before he left.

"Ok, so Dan you know your role as Guardian, correct?"

I nodded, "Of course," I looked at Dean, he seemed scared and tiny.

"Alright here's his file, you should look that over sometime tonight so you know what he's been through and everything."

I nodded, Phil opened the door slightly and looked inside.

"Yes?" The nurse said.

"U-um I was just, uh looking for Dan, I noticed that, um everyone had left but him." He said looking down."

"Oh well that's all you really need to know Dan you can leave now, remember to stay with Dean."

"Yes ma'am." I looking to Dean, "Ready to go to dinner then?"

He nodded not looking me in the eyes. I held out my hand and he looked terrified of it.

He looked up to me for the first time and was so scared. I wonder why he's so scared. I slowly grabbed his hand which he flinched at but was okay with it.

I started walking towards Phil and he smiled. "Who's this?" He asked excitedly.

"This is Dean. Dean this is Phil."

"Hello!" Phil said and Dean flinched at his excitement. Dean slowly raised his hand and waved a little.

"Dean would you like to eat in the cafe, or our room?"

Dean stayed quiet but pointed towards the dorms.

I nodded, "Ok, let's go get our food then."

We walked into the cafeteria and grabbed our food, Phil wanted to come with us to eat but I said no and sent him to go eat with Mark and Sean. I needed to bond with this new person.

We walked out and I waved to Phil who looked sad as he waved back.

We walked down the hall, Dean looking around.

I turned and open the door balancing two trays and a file in one arm letting go of Dean's hand for a second to turn the handle.

After the door opened I grabbed Deans hand again and walked into our room. "Oh, did you have anything you wanted to bring from your old room?"

Dean took his phone and a charger out of his pocket.

"Do you have any clothes?"

Dean took off his backpack to show me that it had a few clothes in it.

"Is that all?"

Dean nodded and looked to the floor, frowning.

"Hey, that's fine. You can borrow clothes from me if you'd like, but half of them are in Phil's room."

Dean looked up and did a gesture that looked like he was blowing a kiss, but not.

"Oh wait, is the sign language?"

He nodded. So he said Thank you.

"Is it alright if I read your file? I wouldn't want to intrude."

He nodded again.

"Ok let's see.." I said opening the file...

A/N

Dedicated to everyone in my old school. Be glad that you're already out of school.
Isabella25710 a_Baum92 xh0use0fw0lvesx To name a few...