Part Thirteen

Phil POV

I walked back to my room missing Dan but understanding that he couldn't stay in my room.

After getting to my room I went to bed, but laid awake with a certain someone on my mind.

--
Sean POV

I sat on my bed as Mark organized his clothes in his side of the closet.

"It's weird that we're roommates now, maybe we'll become the next Dan and Phil."

Mark chuckled and turned around, "I feel as though we're already a step ahead of them. We share a room."

"Yeah but we aren't as close as they are, they're best friends."

"Yeah, they'd be a cute couple."

"Dan and Phil?"

"Yeah, you've never thought about it?"

"No I think they're just friends, I don't think they'll become a couple."

"Neither do I but they would be cute together."

I shifted a little not sure if I should say what I wanted to, "I think we'd be cuter together than them." I mentally cringed at myself, but didn't say anything else.

Mark smiled and looked at me, "Honestly, I feel the same way."

I swear my heart stopped when he said that. I got a warm tingly feeling and blushed. "Well I think it's time for bed."

"Yeah." Mark replied awkwardly, turning off the light and climbing into his bed.

--timeskip--

Dan POV

I crashed my lips into Phil's.

We were somehow at my family's house and things had escalated quickly when I ended the house tour in my room.

Our lips moved together and it quickly turned into a wet kiss.

My shirt had just come off when I sat up in my bed.

It was a dream.

Dean was in his bed as it was only 3 am but I couldn't go back to sleep as much as I wanted to return to the dream.

I took out my phone, which hadn't been used in ages, and texted Phil.

Hey u up?

It was only about 3 seconds before he replied.

Yeah, y?

I'm bored want to sneak to my room?

Of course, be right there.

I can't believe he was awake. What had woken him up?

Phil POV

I woke up feeling weird, like I was need somewhere, I had a sudden urge to text Dan.

I got to his contact when he sent me a text.

--

I slowly opened my door and made my way to Dan's room. He had opened the door slightly and had set his phone in the doorway so it wouldn't close.

I opened the door and took his phone. Dan looked up from his bed and motioned to the bathroom.

We both walked in and shut the door with the light on.