Part Twenty-Four

Dan POV
(594 words)

I woke up at 5 am and just couldn't get back to sleep. Phil was snuggled into me, so I couldn't move and wake him up. I just started thinking about how much my life had changed since I got here. I was a lonely depressed boy, and now I feel like I'm slowly coming out of depression. It would never fully leave and I would probably have more relapses, but I was becoming a normal human again. I was smiling and happy. All because of Phil.

Phil moved and noticed I was awake.

"Why are you up?"

"Couldn't go back to sleep. So was just thinking about you and how happy you make me." I said with a smile.

He smiled back, "Funny, I think you're the one that makes me happy."

"Aww, we're both sappy."

"Of course." He said sitting up and bopping my nose.

I sat up too and debated weather I should actually get out of the bed.

It didn't take long before Phil was climbing over me to get off. He then went to the closet to pick an outfit. (And me one)

"What about this one?" He asked holding up a huge pink sweater, even too big for me.

"Why on earth do you have such a big sweater?"

"It used to fit me great but after I washed it, it was too big."

I thought about it, "It's not black though."

"I know." He said with pleading eyes.

"Okay."

He smiled and threw it at me and some white jeans.

I sighed and just put them on, we weren't doing anything exciting anyways.

"Ahh, you look so adorable. I'm so glad you wore it."

"What are you wearing?"

"Honestly, am I allowed to wear your sweatshirt with the horns?"

"My precious."

Phil laughed and grabbed it, "Please?"

"Okay but don't you dare stain it."

"Same goes for you."

He came over and we pinky promised.

The sweater is actually really comfy, I might have to wear this again.

A/N
What he looks like

Phil put on the sweatshirt with some black jeans and socks

Phil put on the sweatshirt with some black jeans and socks. We both picked each other's shoes and were officially ready for the day.

As we were about to start an episode of Yuri on Ice, then nurse walked in.

"Oh, hello boys. Ready for the day already?"

"Yep, what time is the reassessment?"

"Umm," she looked at her clipboard, "Noon for you two. Remember to go the breakfast I swear you skipped yesterday."

"Yes ma'am," I replied as she walked out.

Phil snuggled near to me as I hit play on YOI.

— timeskip —

We looked at the time and realized it was time for breakfast so we paused YOI and walked out of the room. Phil just held my hand and as much as I didn't want to be outed, I held on to his too.

Phil skipped beside me until we got to the door, I felt just like before.

We quickly grabbed our food and went to the table Sean and Mark were already there and they seemed surprised.

"What?"

Mark replied first, "I don't think I've even seen Phil wear black or you wear color."

Phil and I laughed, "Phil dressed me today. And since I was wearing his clothes he is wearing mine."

Sean did an awe and Mark seem to think he wasn't really awake.

After we finished our food we all went to our rooms waiting for our time.

A/N
Sorry! I accidentally published this before it was done but now it is.