Part Twenty-Nine

-Timeskip-
Mark POV
(364 words)

Sean and I were still is a small shock, two more of our friends were leaving. We'd miss them so much, but we barely had any longer in here so maybe we'll be the next to leave.

"Hey, Marki?"

"Yeah?" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"Phil asked if we want to help them pack, do you want to go?"

"Sure, I'll miss them."

"So will I, honey."

We walked out of the room, I can't believe this is actually happening.

Dan POV

We walked out of the room, I can't believe this is actually happening.

We're all packed and ready to leave, thanks to Mark and Sean.

My eyes watered thinking about them, we were moving all the way to London, back to where our grandparents live.

Mark had seen the tears I fought away and pulled into one of his famous hugs. I broke at that point, Phil joined the hug and Sean did too, it was great.

We were a huge group crying and hugging, I'm sure people thought we were crazy.

I felt more arms wrap around us and saw Jack and Dean had joined the hug.

When we all finally pulled away, I saw some nurses had teared up from watching us.

All six of us walked out to the front of the hospital, it brought back memories of when Felix and Marzia had left.

We promised to visit and that they were always welcome.

The Taxi pulled up and we loaded up our stuff. This was it, we were leaving.

We waved back at Mark, Sean, Jack, and Dean until we couldn't see them anymore.

Sean wanted to live in Brighton and we knew Mark would follow him.

Everyone knew Jack and Dean wanted to live together in England somewhere, and do films.

Felix and Marzia had moved to Brighton after visiting Felix's family in Sweden.

Phil and I got to the airport and were ready, it was time to live our lives finally.

A/N

Hey... So uh that took a long time..

Listen I had writers block but I'm fighting it to write this.

p.s. the next chapter is the last