Chapter 3: The fight part 2

Jai's POV

I can't believe what I had just said to Marcella I know how sensitive and emotional she can be and I go and say some stupid shit like that. I let my anger control me ugh why do I have to be so much like Luke. I was still standing in her room then I noticed Julia and Troye had just slapped me. "Ow what the hell did you two slap for?"  Troye spoke up first. "Because of what you just said to her you dickhead." Then Julia looked red oh shit I knew I was in for a treat. "Jai why the fuck would you say that to her? No one says that shit to my bestfriend you fucking carrot!" I didn't like when any of them were mad at me so I just stormed out of the room and into my room slamming my door making sure that everyone heard.

Julia's POV

I swear he's such an asshole sometimes but then again he's dating my sister who's a total bitch.

Troye's POV

Jai needs to fucking chill and fuck off seriously like I thought he knew how bad Marcella's anxiety can get.

Daniel's POV

I don't want to deal with this drama so I'm just going back to my room even thought I hate seeing Jai and Marcella so upset.

Marcella's POV

As soon as I heard Jai's door slam is the moment when my tears came flooding out. Beau and Julia sat on opposite sides of the bed each holding my hands. Luke sat down on the bed and he spoke with pity in his tone. " Marcella cheer up please don't get so upset over Jai like he's my twin brother and both of us get so angry very easily sometimes that we do or say dumb things that in the end we later regret. Like Marcella I love you so much you're like a sister to me and I hate to see you crying now I'm going to go check on Jai  before he goes and another stupid thing that he'll regret."  I just nodded as words still couldn't come out of my mouth and my throat was burning because of all the yelling and crying. I began to feel very thirsty but I still couldn't speak so I grabbed my phone and texted Beau to hurry up and get me some water because my throat was hurting. His reaction when he read the text was so cute his eyes widened and he rushed to the kitchen and back up again with a glass of water. I swallowed the water and cleared my throat soon I was able to retrieve my voice I finally spoke. "  I know Jai  probably didn't mean what he said but he's right I have been very moody and bitchy lately and i'm sorry I love you all so much"  James quickly sat on my bed gently resting is hand on my leg. "Marcella you don't have to apologize to us we get it you have been stressed and I just want you to know that we're always here for you. I just smiled at him cause whenever I look at him or hear him speak I just smile because James has that impact on me. For some reason whenever I feel down I feel the need to hug connor so I just got up and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head. I felt better at that moment and I said goodnight to everyone and thanking them for making me feel better then I turn around closing the door to realize Beau sitting on my bed. "Beau can you sleep here with me? I really just want you here."  He smiled and said "Of course love now go to bed you need the rest." I listened to him and quickly went to sleep.