Chapter 19: Trouble in Tronnor Land

Connor's POV

Troye has been acting weird lately and he's been hanging out with Jacob Bixenman like a lot lately. Jacob annoys me because he literally flirts with Troye in front of me. Like Troye is taken. By me as a matter of fact. Troye flirts back though. That's what's even worse. Sometimes I feel like he's going to leave me for Jacob and I'll be all alone and depressed. Oh Marcella is coming home from the hospital today. I'm going to go get Julia so we can make a poster and get her some gifts. "Julia lets go to Michaels so we can get some craft shit to make Marcella a poster and then let's go to Urban Outfitters to get her a Record Player and a bunch of Vinyl CDS. " Yes let's hurry though!"  "Julia we have time it's only 8am but yeah lets go now." 

SKIPS THE CAR RIDE

After shopping Julia and I decided to go to Starbucks cause we needed a coffee break. I wish we would've never went in though because I just saw Jacob and Troye kissing. "TROYE SIVAN MELLET WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" "Connor it's not what it looks like!" His lies. Oh and Jacob just had a smirk on his face. I slapped Troye in the face so did Julia. We didn't walk out right away though because we still needed our Coffee.We got it to-go and left. I fucking hate Troye I don't want anything to do with him ever again. Either he moves out of the house or I will. Nobody will want him around after what he did to me anyways. He broke me. I don't think I can ever be fixed. Julia said she'll do the poster and just tell Marcella that it's from both of us and explain to her what happened. I just nodded my head I couldn't talk. He took every inch of happiness that was inside of me in just less than 5 minutes.

Troye's POV

"Troye I really like you do you like me?" Jacob likes me. I don't like him like that because as everyone knows I'm in a relationship with Connor. I love Connor and everything about him. Jacob is just a friend. Before I could say anything Jacob kisses me but I didn't kiss him back. Then I hear Connor screaming in the backround. "TROYE SIVAN MELLET WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" "Connor it's not what it looks like!" He accused me of lying then he slaps me and so does Julia I just noticed that she was with him. I think I just lost the best thing that has happened to me. I notice a grin on Jacobs face so I slap him. He looked mad and left. Connor and Julia soon left with two coffees in their hands. I think everyone is going to kick me out of the house once they figure out what happened. Damn it I forgot that Marcella is coming home from the hospital. The day that was supposed to be a happy day and I go and fuck everything up. Great. Just fucking great.