Chapter 36: Good Vibes

Marcella's POV

I decided to stop being such an emotional bitch for one day. I haven't hung out with just Luke in so long. I need to go downstairs I am hungry. I am too lazy to get up though. That's not that much of a problem though when you live with 7 boys. Julia would never carry me she is like equally as lazy. Right then I heard my door open. A smile appeared on my face when I saw who it was. It was Luke. "Good morning cutie wanna go get some Maccas for breakfast with me? We'll go through the drive thru so you can stay in your pajamas." "Yeah I'll go. Can you like carry me downstairs though?" He laughed. "You're so lazy and I will only carry you if you kiss me." I nodded my head and kissed him. Then I bit his lip ring. "You kinky little shit." He said while laughing. I winked at him and he couldn't stop laughing. Then he picked me up and carried me downstairs he even carried me all the way to the car. We got into the car as fast as we could because we didn't want anyone coming or asking for food.  Luke was driving while I put music.  while ago we made a whole playlist with one direction songs so that's what we were listening to. "More Than This" came on and we almost cried. It's a good thing we're both good singers or the windows would've broken. We arrived at the drive thru and we got our food. My phone started ringing. I answered without checking who it was. Luckily it was only Jai. "Where are you and Luke at?" "We just went out don't worry Jai your twin and I are safe." I could just tell that he was shaking his head then I heard James in the background "are they okay?" "yeah they just went out for a bit." "Alright well Jai you know we're okay so don't freak out. I got to go." "K bye love you" "Love you too." Luke pretended to cry when he heard me say that. "You love me more than you love Jai right?" I shook my head laughing. "Lukey hate to break the news to you but actually you should already know this. I can never choose between twins. Regular siblings? yeah I kind of can. But twins? Especially hot ones like you and Jai? Hell no." I laughed at what I had just said. He laughed because I couldn't stop laughing. "I don't wanna go home but I still need to eat and you can't eat while driving." "I know somewhere we can go." I didn't even bother asking questions. We drove to this hill and we parked the car. It was a beautiful view.  I sat there speechless. I felt Luke staring at me. I didn't care he could stare at me while I stare off into the world. I was so spaced out that I forgot that I had food to eat. "So Marcella do you like this place?" "Yes I love it! How do you know about it?" "It's my secret hiding place whenever I am feeling down or when I want to just sing and it's pretty here so I take pictures for my photography account on Instagram." "If it's a secret then why'd you bring me here?" "Because you're special and I trust that you won't bring anyone else or even tell anyone else about this place." I blushed as he had this affect on me. He had the power to make me laugh and smile and to make me feel loved. We ate our food in silence just staring off at the scenery. Then I had this idea. "Lukey can we sit on the grass and stare at the clouds?" He nodded in agreement then we got out and sat on the grass that was really green and stared at the blue sky filled with fluffy white clouds. I felt Luke grab my hand. I smiled. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then it turned into a make out session. I felt something I have never felt before. I felt a spark. I felt those tummy tingles that people call butterflies in your stomach. Damn it. I think I am falling for the one and only Luke Brooks. Even though I said I can't really choose between twins especially hot one's like Jai and Luke. Well I kind of did. Oops.