Chapter 6: An apology? part 2

RECAP:

"Luke I'm ready!"  As soon as I said that I tripped cause I was wearing these damn heels. Someone caught me but it's the last person to catch me...

Marcella's POV

That person happened to be Jai ugh why like FML. It was so awkward. "Uh hey Jai thanks for catching me like you didn't have to you could've let me fall and laugh at me like any normal human being would do well besides James he's too nice not that you aren't nice it's just that like you didn't have to catch me." Wow smooth Marcella you fucking idiot... I didn't expect him to say anything back but he did. " Look Marcella I would never let you fall or hurt yourself even if we aren't exactly on good terms at the moment by the way you look beautiful hope you and Luke have fun." I didn't say anything and the all of a sudden Jai kissed me. Yes I know. Jai Brooks just fucking kissed me. He noticed what he'd done and he just ran. I was confused like I wasn't sad or anything I was just confused. Then I noticed James and Troye saw the whole thing. Shit.

Jai's POV

I swear I tend to fuck up a lot like especially with the whole thing that I just kissed Marcella and I forgot that I was dating Arianna. I noticed Marcella didn't even kiss back like what the hell? She fucking kisses Daniel all of the time but she won't kiss me? I shouldn't be thinking about this i'm just going to go to Jack and Jack's house cause they invited me over just to film videos and get drunk and stupid things.

James's POV

OMFG DRAMA ALERT! I CAN'T BELIEVE TROYE AND I JUST WALKED IN ON JAI KISSING MARCELLA! LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? FAMOUS KIDS AND THEIR SCANDALS...

Marcella's POV

" TROYE AND JAMES I SWEAR YOU TWO HAD BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAW AM I UNDERSTOOD?" They looked scared cause I just yelled. Then I start laughing. Yeah I think I've gone crazy. Then Troye asked "did you kiss him back?" I shook my head " No Troye he has a fucking girlfriend I don't mess around with boys who are already in relationships. Plus we haven't even apologized to each other yet so we're still not friends." I finally saw look walking in and I was relieved. "Oh Luke there you are k let's go I just want to get the hell out of this house and drink. Bye James bye Troye." They smiled then waved.

Luke's POV

After a few shots Marcella and I were feeling pretty tipsy but she keeps chugging them down like if she's depressed but then again with Marcella you can never tell.

1 hour later

Still Luke's POV

Ok so we're both really drunk at this point. But Marcella is mostly honest at this state so I'm just gonna talk to her about her and Jai becoming friends again. I told her. She didn't like the topic at all. "First off I don't even wanna fucking talk about Jai! But now that you mention him I don't think we'll be friends for a while especially for what just happened before we left the house." I was confused... "Um what happened before we left the house?" She started laughing. Ok? Weird. "Oh James and Troye didn't tell you? So I like tripped and Jai caught me and we were have a very awko taco conversation and then he told me how beautiful I looked and then out of nowhere he just kissed me but don't worry I didn't kiss him back. It was funny when James and Troye just walked in on that."  Jai is such a fucking idiot.