Chapter 33: The Partial Truth

RECAP

I told everyone to take a seat in the living room. They needed an explanation and an apology. It took me a while. I had to eat.

"Well guys I just wanna start of by saying..."

Recap over.

Marcella's POV

"I'm sorry for leaving. I have no idea what came over my head I don't even deserve to be here honestly I caused you guys so much pain like it was so bad that Skip didn't even eat for 3 fucking days!" I was bawling so much. I need to keep it together. They just like all sat their not knowing what to do then I felt Luke's hand squeezing mine so that calmed me down a bit. "So anyways, England was great at first until last night. Um so JJ had a party and I was with Freya and she reminded me that I had a boyfriend. Oh yeah in case you guys didn't know I was dating Simon. So I went to go look for him and I did and he was really drunk. I found him sleeping with another girl so I confronted him and he was so drunk that he got angry so he screamed at me said hurtful things then he umm..." "Then he what?" Beau said sounding mad. "He um hit me." I watched as everyone looked like they were going to kill someone. I left out the parts about Caspar. Luke and James have hated him ever since him and Joe were here and they walked in on me and Caspar (you know)... For some reason they never hated Joe for having sex with Julia I don't really get that. I zoned everyone out. I didn't want to remember last night. Not even what happened with Caspar. I want to forget that Simon Minter exists but that's impossible he's like everywhere. "Marcella." I heard Julia say. "Huh what?" I said not knowing what the hell she wanted. "Are you okay?" Wow she is dumb. I didn't want everyone to worry though. "Yeah I'm good just glad to be home." That I was a lie. I wasn't good or okay. I was dying on the inside. "Guys I think I am going to go upstairs and take a nap this Jet lag is getting to me. Skip can you carry me upstairs?" He nodded his head and carried me placing me on my bed. "Thanks." "No problem love." Then he pecked my lips. I have missed his kisses but not as much as Simon's. No stop thinking about Simon. I needed to kiss Skip again. "Skip kiss me some more. I have missed you." He smirked then laid next to me kissing me some more. Fuck Simon. I have 5 hot Australian boys who are the best kissers on the planet. So I just made out with Daniel. I don't know why I call him Skip and Daniel. Either name works. I feel so depressed though. I wanna be alone. "Skip I think I am gonna take a nap now thanks." He nodded his head and pecked my lips once more before exiting my room. I fell asleep very quickly. Then I heard someone pounding on my door. I couldn't move though. I looked down to see myself strapped to the bed. How did I get here? The door opens. It was Luke, Jai, Skip, and Julia with weapons in their hands. Then Luke speaks "This will teach you to not leave again you little cunt." They all start beating me. Then they all leave the room except Jai. He had a knife. "I won't hurt you unless you don't do what I say. Now kiss me." Usually I would want to kiss him but now I don't. He pulled the ropes but he cuffed me. He took my clothes off. Shit Jai Brooks is going to rape me. I screamed.

I opened my eyes from hearing people yelling my name. Wait this was all just a nightmare. I was crying. Everyone was in my room. Jai was sitting on my bed holding my hand. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away. I was scared. "Marcella what's wrong? We heard you screaming and crying and talking in your sleep." I told them the dream. Jai understood why I pushed him away. "Marcella I would never hurt you don't be scared come here please." I softened up as I couldn't resist Jai. I clung on to him like a child. Where did I get a dream so dark like that? Minus the rape part I thought I deserved the rest. Like the beating. I don't know why. Maybe I should have never left they should hate me but they don't. I was on Jai's lap and I wanted to play with his hands. Again I am such a child. I grabbed his hands and he pulled back. That is odd. "Jai give me your hands." "No." "And why not?" He looked nervous. I grabbed his hand. I looked at it then I looked at his wrist. There were cuts. I can't take this. I am such a horrible person. I am so selfish that I didn't even care to notice other people's pain. I think I am the only one with problems when even the most happiest people go through shit too. I heard my name being called. I didn't care. I don't deserve to be here anymore. I went outside stepping in front of a car. The next thing I see is nothing. Everything went black. Fuck I think I am dead. No No No. I don't actually want to die. It was all in the heat of the moment.

I opened my eyes again. It was just another nightmare. This time I am actually awake. I can't sleep anymore I went downstairs to find Julia. I told her everything. I watched as tears formed in her eyes. "Ok Marcella I hate to say this but I think you need to see someone about this." "What do you mean by see someone?" "I mean a therapist or some type of mental doctor. Not mental but you know what I mean." She was right. This wasn't normal.

I called everyone in to the living room. We never keep secrets especially if it is something big. I explained to everyone about my nightmares and how I might see someone about it. I sound like a crazy person. Tears were streaming down everyone's faces. "I will be okay it's not like I am dying." Then Jai screamed "Yeah but you could with fucked up dreams like that! By the way I am not cutting. So don't go running in the middle of the road in front of a car. I will cut if you die. I wouldn't be able to function properly." "Do I mean that much to you all?" They all screamed "YES!" In unison. I'm okay. Now I am even lying to myself. Let's try I will be okay. That is the partial truth.