Chapter 14: The Battle of the Brooks Part 3

Luke's POV:

I really like Marcella but it's so pathetic how Jai and Beau are literally fighting for her. They think I'm part of their competition but I'm really not. The thing is though she has no idea that the 3 of us like her. I should just tell her how I feel and ask her out. Seriously because Beau and Jai are "fighting" for her but they aren't really doing anything they've just more annoying than ever.

Marcella's POV

I was chilling just walking around the house with Troye and Julia when we overheard Luke, Beau, and Jai yelling at each other. Jai was the loudest. "Guys the competition is fucking done I'm going to ask her out just so I can show you pricks that she loves me." I was confused. Julia and Troye were also confused but we still continued listening to the conversation. Luke spoke. "We can't turn this into a competition on who's gonna date Marcella I mean all 3 of us like her but seriously we're competing about this?" Ok? Still confused. I heard Beau speaking now. "Fuck off I'm the oldest, hottest, and favorite Brooks brother and I declare champion of this competition because I'm going to show you two that I can get any girl I wanted especially Marcella Russett the girl that I love." Great so they're fighting over me I have to stop this now. I was about to walk in when Julia grabbed me. "Marcella what are you doing?" "I'm going to put a stop to this." Troye was laughing then he spoke. "Ugh Marcella why? This is so exciting and you are so lucky to have 3 hot Australian boys fucking arguing over you." "Well Troye I don't wanna deal with their bullshit so I'm to go in there and tell them that I'm not choosing any of them." I walked in yelling. "What the hell are you guys talking about?! Are you guys seriously arguing over me and turning this into a competition over who I'm going to say yes to? Well guess what? Fuck all 3 of you I'm not going out with any of you because this is so stressful and if I go out with 1 the other 2 are just gonna be angry and jealous all of the time and I don't like that at all. " I was crying at that point and I just ran to my room. Then I heard my door opening again. It was James. "Hey James come in but lock the door." He winked at me. "Don't get any ideas you dirty minded freak." "Marcella what happened I heard screaming and crying?" I explained to him what happened. He started laughing. "Why didn't I know about this? Or Daniel,Troye Connor, or Julia?" "I don't know but I basically just told them to fuck off like they just put me under so much stress and I hate it." He hugged me then kissed me. The next thing I know I'm making out with James Yammouni. Then that make-out session turned into something else. (Use your imagination on that one."

Beau's POV

"Shit what did we just do?" I asked my brothers. I then turn around to see Troye and Julia standing in the doorway laughing. I just ignored them because they're weird like that so it's normal just to see them laughing at absolutely nothing. Jai spoke. "I don't know ugh I feel so bad I truly do love her." "SO DO I!" Luke and I said in unison. Luke spoke. "Boys we fucked up really bad and it's probably going to be a while till she forgives us." He right. Ugh fuck my life. I love her so much

Jai's POV

Luke is right we did fuck up I can't believe we are such idiots. I love her so much and now she'll never want to be my girlfriend. Fuck my life.