Chapter 31: He loves me He love me not part 2

RECAP:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH? YOU DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME I BREAK UP WITH YOU! I NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU ANYWAYS SLUT!" Then he did something that I know I will never ever forgive him for. Like he will really regret this for the rest of his life. Maybe it was a drunken mistake but anyways......

Simon Minter just fucking slapped me across the face.

Recap Over.

Simon's POV:

Oh my. What did I just do? Did I really just cheat on her? Did I then go off on her? Then I fucking slapped her? My life is going to be over. I will die alone. Like JJ knew would always happen. Since the day that I met her I always thought that we would always end up together forever. I had the chance too like we were finally dating and I blew it. I loved her and now I lost her.

Marcella's POV

I couldn't stay here anymore. I couldn't stay at the sidemen house or in London or in England for that matter. I just wanna go home. To Cali. Yes I know I'm hated but they can't hate me forever right? I have to call one of them. I'll call Connor. He's the only one that won't flip out he'll understand.

Con: "Marcella is that you?"

M: yep *sniffles*  it's me. I need you and everyone else I hate it here.

Con: Why are you crying what the he'll happened?

M: Simon got drunk, cheated on me, then he hit me like 10 or 15 minutes ago.

Con: Girl come back to LA like now. We're all going crazy without you like Beau just had a major melt down this morning because of how much he misses you.

M: I will Connie I miss you and everyone so much. I miss my sister too. I'm coming tomorrow. Don't tell anyone I wanna surprise everyone.

Con: yayyyy I can't wait boo. We don't hate you we miss you like crazy.

M: I'm gonna get my stuff and stay at joe and caspars tonight. Goodnight love you so excited for tomorrow.

Con: I'm so glad I'm getting my best friend back. Goodnight love you too.

I drove to the house grabbed all of my stuff and arrived at Joe and caspars place. Luckily they were home. It was 12am though. Oops. Caspar opens the door. "Marcella why are you here in tears with your stuff at midnight?" I explained everything to him. He looked pissed then sad. "You're staying here tonight and are you sure you wanna go back to LA tomorrow?" "Yes I'm sure I miss them so much and I was on the phone with Connor they are so miserable without me." Then Caspar suddenly kisses me. I kissed him back. Then I stopped. "Caspar if we do this just know we're doing this as friends so don't fall in love with me I just got out of a relationship an hour ago." He nodded his head and we continued. He picked me up and laid me down on his bed. We began removing our clothes and our bodies and lips began to move closer. Each kids growing more passionately than the last. Then I let out and small moan. Caspar heard because he giggled like a child and began thrusting harder. Then my moans began to grow louder. I then heard the door open. It was Joe. "Caspar who are you having sex with? Oh shit Marcella is that you?" I then explained everything to him and he pulled me into a hug. "Joe how'd it feel hugging me while I'm naked?" He laughed at my question. "You're such a weirdo now I'm gonna finish editing a video go on and continue with your adult activities." I couldn't stop laughing. He literally said that with such a posh accent. He walked out I closed the door. Caspar picked me up as I clung to him like a koala kissing him. "Caspar I just wanna lay in bed with you sneaking in kisses in between cuddling" He chuckled. "You're so cute." "I know." "I can't believe that Simon would break your heart I would never do that to someone as sweet as you." I signed at the thought of my now ex boyfriend. "Let's not mention him please. I loved him and I don't know what went wrong. Now let's go to bed I bave a flight tomorrow." He nodded his head and he kissed me once more before we both fell into a deep sleep. I can't wait to go where I'm loved tomorrow. Home to Cali.