Chapter 17: Pay the Price

Marcella's POV

I woke up and I turned to see Caspar Lee in my bed. I must've gotten drunk. That would explain the throbbing headache that I have. My head feels like someone pounded it with a hammer. Caspar wakes up. "Marcella why am I in your bed?"  "Um I have no fucking clue I don't remember anything from last night and my head hurts I feel like I'm going to die."  I then ran to the bathroom to throw up. Caspar starts laughing. "That's hot."  "Shut up Caspar I'm in so much pain."  After that he ran to the bathroom to throw up. I mocked him. "That's hot Caspar."  He looked at me like he wanted to slap me. Instead he started laughing. Caspar and I put some clothes on cause we woke up naked so I guess that means we had sex. Wait why is he in LA doesn't he live in London? That sounds like too much work. I walk in Julia's room to see Julia cuddling with Joe Sugg. I wake them up. Julia pushed me away and I can tell she was drunk last night too. "Fuck off Marcella Joe and I will be down in a second." That caught her attention. "Wait why is Joe Sugg in my bed and why is Caspar standing next to you?"  " To be completely honest Julia I can't answer either of those questions lets just say we drank a bit too much last night."  We woke Joe up. "Julia, Marcella what are you two doing here?"  " Um Joe this is our house."  He just looked at me and then smiled. "Well I guess we all had a bit much too drink so can someone please get me some adderall?" I handed it to him. "Thanks love now lets go head downstairs so we can eat some dry toast."  We walked into the kitchen and sitting on the table was Jai and Luke eating some Tacobell. I would take it from them but I remembered that I'm not talking to them. I went to grab some water and Caspar scared me from behind causing me to scream. Jai and Luke looked and then rolled their eyes. Then Luke muttered "slut". Ok what the actual fuck. Jai laughed at what look said. I'm confused. I went to go find Julia. I found her making out with Joe. I don't have the energy to make out with Caspar or anyone at the moment. I needed to talk to her though. "Julia stop what you're doing for like one second I need to talk to you."  She turned to face me. "Luke and Jai lowkey just called me a slut and kept staring at me I mean I know what happened but did something else happen?"  " I don't know now go away."  "Okay yeah you can go back to Joe now."  She laughed. "Thank you."  Caspar looked sad. "Marcella what happened with you, Luke, and Jai?"  "Nothing that concerns you I really don't wanna talk about it." "Okay." Then he pecked my lips. I started crying. Don't get me wrong Caspar is a good kisser I just realized I missed the Brooks brothers. I need to win them back. I ran to the kitchen leaving Caspar speechless. I ran in the kitchen but I tripped and it hurt I was crying more. I landed on my leg. I couldn't get up. I felt someone carry me. I looked up and to my surprise it was Luke carrying me. "Luke my leg hurts so bad and so does my ankle."  He looked like he was about to cry. "Shhh Marcella it's okay I'm gonna get you to a hospital."  I just nodded my head I couldn't speak there was more crying coming from me and then I hear Jai crying. "Jai why are you crying?"  "I hate to see you injured!"  Then at that moment everything went black. I had just fainted. I couldn't wake up. I'm just numb. I think I died. Wait nevermind I just fainted.