Chapter 26: A Mistake

Marcella's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone. It's 2pm. I have the worst headache I feel like I'm going to die. I seriously have got to stop drinking. Everyone knows that's not going to happen anytime soon though. I was looking for the Aderall and then I remembered that It's in James's room. I walk into his room. He's laying in bed scrolling through his phone. He looks up at me and rolls his eyes. Okay. Weird. "James where's the Aderall?" "It's in the top drawer get me one too." "James why'd you roll your eyes at me when I walked in?" "Because you didn't knock." "Oh sorry."  I grab the Aderall and take 2 and give 2 to James. After he swallows it he speaks "Do you remember anything from last night?" I shook my head. "No not really why?" He then grabs his phone and goes on snapchat. I then see videos of me (drunk me) screaming at Daniel and pouring a drink on him. I tried snatching James's phone and throwing it against the wall but he pushed my hand away and had a tight grip on his phone "Don't grab my phone because I know that if you do then you're gonna throw it." He showed me more snapchats like in some of them Daniel looked pissed and some of them he was crying. I walked out of the room to go downstairs and get some ice cream to take it to my room. I walked downstairs to see Beau and Jai eating McDonald's. I opened the freezer not saying a word to Jai and Beau. I grab the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough ice cream and slam the freezer door. I felt the boys get startled. Jai yelled "that scared me fuck sake don't slam the door." "Good afternoon to you too Jai." I replied with a smile. Beau spoke. "Marcella don't act all sweet right now don't you remember what you fucking did to Skip last night? He won't come out of his room because of you. He's too embarrassed because he's getting made fun of." I started crying. "Beau I swear I don't remember it at all I got so drunk and I was dumb like James showed me the snapchats this morning." He didn't say anything neither did Jai. I ran back to my room but I forgot a spoon. I don't care that they're still in the kitchen I need my spoon. I go back downstairs and Luke and Julia are in there. Luke rolls his eyes and Julia walks towards me. "Marcella why'd you have to get so drunk and do that to skip? He's such a happy person and you took his happiness and confidence away I don't know how I can call you my best friend." I run back to my room and thankfully I had a spoon. I slam my door and take the ice cream and eat it. The tears keep coming out. Then I screamed because of how angry I am "I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS UGHHH!" I go get dressed, pack some clothes and stuff, and then go downstairs because after what I'm about to do I should leave for a few days. I run downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone even Daniel is in there. Perfect. I grab a plate from a cabinet and slam it on the ground causing it to break. "Fuck all of you. Even you Skip. I can't handle any of this anymore I'm going away for a bit and if I don't come back after a week I probably decided that I don't wanna live in this house, or maybe something bad happened to me, or I'm probably dead." I wish I was dead. I realized I said the last part out loud because James said "don't fucking say that you wish you were dead because you almost were dead and we almost lost you but you pulled through at the last fucking minute!" Everyone else stayed silent. I went to Julia because I was really pissed at her and I slapped her. I then grabbed a drink and poured it on Daniels head. This time it wasn't alcohol taking over. It was pure anger and bitchiness. "Everyone hates me because of you like I felt bad at first but I got so much hate and so fuck you Skip." Before anyone could say or do anything I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door tears streaming down my face. I get into my car and try to start it. It's not starting. Fuck. I sit in my car for 10 minutes realizing that I'm such a fuck up. What I just did was a mistake. I don't care what James said. I still wish that I never woke up from that coma so then I would be dead. I'm just so unhappy.