Chapter 4: Ya boy troye

Marcella's POV

So I woke up really early for some reason like I checked the time and it's 7am. I feel really hungry but everyone's asleep and I'm too lazy to make food. Oh I know, I'll just go to chick-fiL-a. I was about to grab my keys when I heard someone coming down the stairs. My heart was racing because I thought it was Jai. I calmed down when I realized it was just Troye. Troye looked annoyed at me but then again he always looks like that when it's morning and he hasn't had his morning cup of tea. "Marcella why the hell are you dressed this morning did you plan on going somewhere?"
"Yeah Troye I'm going to Chick-fiL-a wanna come?" "Yes omfg give me 10 minutes." I waited and he finally came down. We jumped in the car and he drove while I controlled the music we were mostly listening to the janoskians music and then I put his song WILD but the version he did with Alessia Cara. He looked at me like he was about slap me but he wouldn't dare. Then LA girl by the janoskians came on and that is our song. We went off.

You were just an LA girl
I would never fall for
Spoiled little LA girl
And I don't really need that.

Then James's part comes I got like so excited.

I got a girl fine as shit and
I want y'all to know but
The problem with this chick
Is that she comes and then we go
(More James's part that's too much work to type)

We finally arrived at the drive thru Troye and I both order the same thing: chick-n-minis with hash browns and a large lemonade and obviously we had to get some chick-fil-a sauce. We came back home and I see Daniel and Beau just standing at the front door. They look mad. Oops.
"Marcella Scarlett-rose Russett where have you and Troye Sivan Mellet been?" Daniel tried to act serious but he couldn't do it. Beau was laughing I don't know why but he's an idiot. "Um boys-" I was cut off by Troye ugh that bitch but he's my bitch. "Well we went to Chick-Fil-A and no we didn't bring you guys any cause your lazy assess weren't awake #sorrynotsorry." I was dying of laughter at that point. Then Daniel said "Marcella can you eat upstairs in your room and I come cause I need to talk to you"  He held my hand while we walked upstairs then I sat on my bed eating cause I mean I do that all of the time anyways. "So skip what'd you need to talk to me about mate?" He snapped out whatever daydream he was having and replied. "Oh yeah I was just wondering are you feeling better about what happened last night? Cause I hate seeing you upset babe."  "Yeah Skip I'm much better thanks ."  He just gives me a smile and nod. "Hey skip?"  "Yes love?"  "Can we just stay in here and watch a movie or something? I just wanna cuddle."  "Of course darling anything for you" He pecked my lips but that's normal I do that with all of the boys in the house well not Jai anymore cause he's dating Arianna but the rest of the boys are single so yeah. We were cuddling while watching Lilo and stitch and Connor and Julia walk in and take so many snapchats and post some of the on Twitter I hate them and love them at the same time. Omg is Daniel comfortable.