Chapter 30: He loves me he loves me not part 1

RECAP: BEAU'S POV

I watched both of their stories and I felt jealousy and anger take over. I tossed my phone to god knows where and I left Panera for a bit.

Recap over.

Still Beau's POV:

I was just walking over LA and I didn't have my phone since I like kinda threw it somewhere. There were fans everywhere wanting pictures and stuff but I wasn't in the mood. They were very kind though and they understood and they were saying nice things and how much I mean to them. Then I recognized two voices calling my name. Julia and Connor. "BEAU PETER BROOKS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Oh Julia she's a special one. I mean she is Marcella's best friend so that explains it. I really need to get Marcella out of my mind she's not coming back to Cali. She's going to stay and live in England forever and marry Simon Minter and become Marcella Minter and they're going to have beautiful children and live in a bigger house than the Sidemen house is now because he's going to be a professional Soccer player while she grows to be a writer like she has always wanted. The more that I think about her the more it saddens me and the more I fall in love with her when she only put me to have a friends with benefits relationship. "Beau we know that you're mad but we have to accept she's gone and doesn't want us anymore she doesn't want the California lifestyle I mean the girl hates the outdoors and the beach. She is smarter and she'll be more successful I mean yeah I'm part of the Grande family and you're a Janoskian. We have to ket her go. I mean look do you really think Connor is going to live in LA forever? He's been talking about moving to New York for the longest time there's more business opportunities there, more pop culture, more diverse educated and hardworking people there. Even your little brother Luke isn't going to wanna live here forever. We can't cry that they want to grow up and do something with their lives." She has a point. I always used to overhear Marcella telling Troye and James that she wanted something different she isn't like her sister in some cases. She felt trapped and she had to dumb herself down just to please everyone. She never really had a voice and she was always known for the partying stunts she pulled but she wants to be known for making a change and be successful. Connor just stood here and I saw tears slipping down his face he missed her. She is the person he went to for all of his problems or when he wanted to go out to Chipotle or Starbucks. They always talked about the newspaper and other smart people shit. He always enjoyed helping with her homework and they even traveled to Spain and the Netherlands together. Julia noticed Connor too and we both went to hug him. We have to learn to move on but never forget the impact that she has had on us. If she becomes a writer that'll be the only thing I will read weather it's a book, newspaper, magazine or a script I don't care I will take my time for her. Like have I not mentioned that I love her?

Marcella's POV

It was 10pm and we were having a party cause everyone knows JJ throws the best parties in London. I knew the boys were going to drink so I decided I was going to. There were so many people good thing JJ rented a place for this because our house would be totally trashed. I lost Simon he walked off and I was with Josh's girlfriend Freya. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and so funny she is so good for Josh and he is so happy with her. "Marcella why are you still talking to me it's like 11 at night go find your boyfriend and like party with him I'm gonna go find Josh." "Omg true I didn't even notice what time it was but tomorrow you and I are having a girls night and you're sleeping over okay?" "Yesss I can't wait talk to you later byee." "Bye." I ran into Ethan and Tobi. "Hey guys have you seen Simon?" They looked nervous. Then Ethan spoke. "Um I don't know I-I- I think I saw him upstairs." Why the hell was he stuttering? Maybe he was drunk? No I know Ethan when he's drunk. I walked upstairs and looked in a room and I saw something I thought I would never see. Simon making out with another girl. "SIMON YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE I CAN'T BELEIVE I EVER LOVED YOU WE ARE OVER!" Then Simon got up with tears in his eyes then he raged out of nowhere. Shit he's so drunk I forgot Simon has different sides when he's drunk. Sometimes he's so fun and stupid when he's drunk. Or all lovey dovey and romantic. I forgot about the angry violent drunk Simon. He threw his cup on the floor and he screamed at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH? YOU DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME I BREAK UP WITH YOU! I NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU ANYWAYS SLUT!" Then he did something that I know I will never ever forgive him for. Like he will really regret this for the rest of his life. Maybe it was a drunken mistake but anyways......

Simon Minter just fucking slapped me across the face.