Chapter 8: Confused part 2

Connor's POV

I broke the news to Marcella. The fact that I'm gay and that I have a crush on my bestfriend who isn't gay the one and only Troye Sivan Mellet. "OMG CONNOR YESS CONGRATULATIONS BABE I LOVE YOU!" This is why I always go to Marcella with my problems she doesn't give negative feedback when not needed and she's not that quick to judge unless she doesn't like you but lol I do the same shit. Cause girls be walking in the street looking ratchet. Yeah I talk like that sometimes cause Marcella talks like that but so does her sister. "So um Marcella what do I do about the whole Troye thing?" "You just have to tell him duh it's that simple." " Marcella there's two problems with that statement 1st I'm not as confident as you are and 2nd I'm pretty sure Troye isn't gay like he would've told me." Well Troye you aren't fucking telling him so why would he tell you?" "ugh fine I'll just go talk to him now." I swear she's way too excited about this. Like she's jumping up and down. I'm insanely nervous. Like what if he doesn't like me back? Shut up Connor don't be so negative you can do this. I need a life like seriously I just told myself to shut up.

15 Minutes later

Still Connor's POV

"Troye I need to talk to you can we go to my room?"

"Sure Con I'll be up in a second."

Troye's POV

I wonder what Connor wants to talk to me about. It's probably about a girl he likes or some stupid shit like that. This better be fucking important cause I was sitting with Julia and we were drinking our afternoon tea.

Connor's POV

Troye entered my room. I'm shaking. I can barely speak. He smiled oh that cute smile.

"So Connabun what'd you wanna talk about?"

These nicknames are turning me on fml.

"Uh well Troye I need to tell you two things. 1st off I'm gay. 2nd I like you I mean I really like you but I'm stressing because I know you won't like back and I'm afraid that this will ruin our frien-"

I was interrupted by Troye's lips brushed up against mine.

"Well Con I need to tell you two things as well mate. 1st I'm also gay. 2nd I really like you and I'm relieved that you like me too."

This ended up in a make-out session. Is this a dream? Nope it's really happening.

Julia's POV

Marcella and I went to go to Connor's room to figure out what Connor wanted to talk to Troye about. We walked in on them making out. We backed out slowly and silently squealing and jumping up and down.

Marcella's POV

Well I guess this means that Troye and Connor aren't confused about their feelings anymore. (See what I did there?)