Chapter 23: Don't Give Up Yet Part 1

James's POV

It's been 1 month since Marcella has been in a coma. She still hasn't fucking woken up. Luke, Julia, and I were currently heading to the hospital to go see her. We walked into the room. We talked to her knowing she could here us. The thing is she isn't showing any signs that she can but we just know that she can. Julia is in tears like usual and saying "Marcella I know you can do it just wake up already I need my best friend." Marcella's doctor came in to talk to us for some reason. She already knew all 8 of us because we live with Marcella and we come like every single day. "Hello James, Luke, and Julia." "Hello." We all said in unison. She seemed a bit down when she started speaking. "I have some news that won't be good." We looked at her in confusion. "Well if Marcella doesn't wake up next month then we will unfortunately be forced to cut off her life support." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So if she doesn't wake up then she'll just die? We said our goodbyes and went back home with tears in our eyes. The car ride was silent because we were all too busy crying. Luke was driving even though it was Julia's car she couldn't hold it together. I couldn't either. Luke will eventually breakdown as soon as we reach the driveway. Yup we pulled into the driveway and Luke is crying. We got out of the car and into the house. We called everyone down and told them what the doctor said. Jai spoke up first but with tears and anger. "THIS IS BULLSHIT THEY CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER I DON'T HER TO DIE I'LL KILL MYSELF IF SHE DIES!" Beau yelled at him. "DON'T SAY THAT JAI YOU WON'T KILL YOURSELF AND WE WON'T LOSE HER SHE WON'T DIE SHE JUST CAN'T SHE'S A FIGHTER WE CAN'T GIVE UP THIS EASILY!" He's right we can't give up and she is a fighter but if she does die someone will kill themselves. I wouldn't kill myself I would just be depressed for like the rest of my life or be angry or both. Andrea was already depressed before all of this and now that her sister is in a coma this is like the last straw for her. I don't think she's gone down to the hospital yet so I'm going to call her and tell her what the doctor said before she goes off at someone like the doctor or a nurse and gets kicked out.

Andrea's POV

My parents were staying with me here in L.A. until Marcella woke up. We were sitting in the kitchen eating and I got a call from James. (J= James  A=Andrea)

A- Hey James what's up?

J- Um so Julia, Luke and I went to the hospital this morning and the doctor told us that if Marcella doesn't wake up by next month that they'll have to cut her life support off.

A- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? SHE BETTER FUCKING WAKE UP NOW SHE CAN'T DIE! I CAN'T LOSE MY LITTLE SISTER IF SHE DIES THEN I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF!

J- Andrea chill okay? Literally Jai was saying the same shit and I can't lose more people if I lose Marcella. We probably won't lose her she'll pull through and get it together and so will we. At a time like this we can't be thinking negative.

A- You're right well I have to go my parents are sitting right next to me wanting an explanation on what just happened so bye.

J- K bye.

I threw my phone on the ground and started crying. I heard my mom say "Andrea what did James say?" I told them and they broke down then my dad threw his fork on the ground and screamed " I CAN'T LOSE MY LITTLE GIRL LORD WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!" My mom yelled back "WE HAVEN'T LOST HER! SHE'S STILL ALIVE JUST NOT AWAKE BUT SHE WILL BE SOON I JUST KNOW IT!" I couldn't take this I ran into my room slamming the door and I punched a hole in my wall. I had a fridge in my room filled with alcohol so I started drowning my thoughts away with whiskey and vodka. I soon fell asleep. I wish this wasn't happening I just give up on life I want to be dead. I'd rather it be me then Marcella. I then remember how James had said not to think negative thoughts. I was having flashbacks from my childhood and the stupid things Marcella and I used to do. She needs to wake up like now. If she doesn't then I will leave millions of fans in tears. Also my friends in tears and my parents. Also I guess Kian. Let's just say it won't end well.