Chapter 24: Don't Give Up Part 2

James's POV

Julia, Luke, and I did our new daily routine that we've been doing for a month and that's been just visiting Marcella. If she doesn't wake up in 2 weeks then we will be forced to say our goodbyes. She will wake up I just know it. I mean tomorrow is her 20th birthday. February 17th and then 10 days later the 27th is Julia's 20th birthday which is also my 21st birthday. We went to go visit her like usual but this time Jai and Daniel got up early to come with us. Beau, Troye, and Connor can never get up early but they will visit her later today. We walked into her room. Jai went to go talk to her. He was crying while he was talking. I understood what he said though. "I miss you so much baby girl please wake up just in time for your birthday tomorrow I don't want to say goodbye to you. You're too young and sweet to go through this you're the best thing that's ever happened to me I don't want to lose you." At that moment her hand shook a bit. That means she can hear us! "Guys did you see that? When Jai was talking Marcella's hand was shaking a bit that means that she can hear us!" That got everyone's attention. One by one we all were talking to her and her hand kept shaking as we were talking. Tears were coming out of everyone's eyes because this gives us so much hope. We told a nurse and she said to keep talking to her because it might just wake her up.

Beau's POV

It's currently 2pm I think I'm going with Troye and Connor to the hospital to go visit Marcella. The rest are there right now and they said for the 3 of us to come because they have a surprise. I hope she's awake. Like tomorrow is her birthday. "TROYE CONNOR GET DOWN WE'RE MEETING THE REST AT THE HOSPITAL." They cane down very quickly. I guess they're just friends for now but I heard that Connor is thinking of taking Troye back. I swear there's always some juicy gossip in this house but we do live in L.A.. We arrived at the hospital and got to Marcella's room. She was still the same. I'm confused. "What's the surprise that you guys have for us?" Jai answered. "Stand next to Marcella and talk to her." "Ok." I stood next to her and started talking "Please love wake up in time for your birthday tomorrow you only have two weeks to wake up or we will be forced to say goodbye forever." At that moment her hand shook. Everyone watched with smiles. James explained. "Dude she can here us. The nurse told us that if we talk to her enough then it might be able to wake her up!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm so happy like I haven't been happy for a bit now but now I have hope. Then I heard someone sneeze funny. I looked over to my left to realize that Marcella was blinking her eyes sneezing. Wait omg she's awake! We all looked at her. The first thing she said "Why the hell are you all staring at me and why am I in the hospital?!" None of us could speak because we couldn't believe that she woke up. Then Jai answered her. "Well babe you've been in a coma for like almost 2 months tomorrow is your birthday!" Then she started crying. "Where's Andrea?!" James grabbed his phone and started calling her. "Andrea get your ass down to the hospital and bring your parents now!" Andrea and her parents soon arrived and they were crying when they saw that Marcella was awake. The nurses gave her some food because she kept begging for some icecream. She's been in a coma for like 2 months and all she can think about is food. Typical Marcella.

Julia's POV

"Hey guys can all of you get out for a bit? I want to talk to Marcella alone." They all nodded and left the room. "MARCELLA I'VE MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I'VE BEEN SO DEPRESSED AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE. JAMES HAS BEEN MOSTLY ANGRY LIKE HE WAS PUNCHING HOLES IN HIS WALLS AND DOING SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT. LUKE STARTED CUTTING BUT I GOT HIM TO STOP. BEAU AND JAI HAVE BEEN PARTYING AND GETTING DRUNK WAY TOO MUCH. TROYE AND CONNOR JUST HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING THAT MUCH TO LIKE ANYONE. I'VE JUST BEEN CRYING AND BARELY EATING. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Marcella's POV

I don't remember how the hell I ended up in a coma for 2 months but I'm too lazy to even ask. I feel so bad because I've caused so much pain to everyone in the house and to my sister and my parents. They've all been depressed and angry because of me. Julia should have never told me that. I guess they all care about me. I'm not even really excited for my birthday tomorrow. I mean the doctor said I can leave tomorrow morning and Julia, Andrea, and the boys are throwing me a party tomorrow night. I'll just have to fake my happiness like I've done all of my life. I'm just gonna get drunk tomorrow at the party. I'm just glad that I've put everyone in such a good mood by me waking up. I just wish they could help put me in a better mood. Really though I don't anything will.

James's POV

I can see right through Marcella's fake smile. She's not happy I can tell she's hiding something. I'll talk to her about it later I don't want to cause a scene. I'm so happy that she's awake I've missed her so much.