Chapter11: feelings

Marcella's POV

Jai has been depressed but I get why. I mean Ariana did cheat on him. I know he said that he didn't care and that he didn't need her anymore but I know that's a lie. He's just been in his room all day and I doubt he's eaten I need to go in his room and talk to him I hate seeing him like this. *knock knock "Who is it?" " Um Jai it's Marcella." "Come in babe what's up?" I hate this so much. "Well Jai you haven't come out of your room and I doubt you've eaten so let's go to Taco bell." He smiled when I said Taco bell. " Oh sorry I don't know what's been going on and yeah let's go to Taco bell." The boy is weird.

Jai's POV

I have to admit I have been a bit down lately but I didn't think anyone noticed. Then again Marcella always knows everything. It's just not the same without Ariana like I'm still in shock with what she did. Yay we pulled up to the Taco Bell drive thru. I just need to forget about Ariana. I think I'm developing feelings for someone else anyways. I looked to my left and I see a big smile on Marcella's face when she was handed the food. She's so cute. Wait she's beautiful. She's both. I love how short she is but her personality is big. She's just so full of life. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met her. I mean yeah I met her cause of her sister but I like her more than her sister. I love Andrea she's funny but I live with Marcella and I think she's the person that I'm starting to like. I've kissed Marcella like a lot but we're I guess you could say friends with benefits. She's like that with Daniel, Beau, James, and Luke too so I guess I'm not that special.