Chapter 2

Taylor

We finally got off the elevator and walked inside to see a party even more crazy than the one at the pool. The penthouse was nice with a great view of the Atlanta skyline, the sun was setting,and I could tell we would be here for a while. I saw Khalif sitting down and immediately ran to him. Trey walked in and a girl named Erin jumped in his arms. I rolled my eyes and kept walking to my babe.

Khalif was sitting on a white leather couch with all of his boys: Teddy, Jay, Q, Alex, and Des and their girlfriends, all acting a fool. He looked sexy as hell tonight, in his black Pink Dolphin sweater, cargo's, and black and white Grapes. I greeted all of them and their girls before sitting onKhalif's lap.

"Hey baby," I said and sat on his lap facing him.

"Hey," he said and pecked me on the lips.

I smiled and kissed him with more effort. He put his tongue in my mouth and both of our tongues fought for the others attention. I took my tongue out his mouth and made my way to his neck, sucking and biting on it softly. I could tell I was giving him a hickey and smiled pridefully.

I stopped and whispered in his ear," I made my mark,"

"I know baby, I got you later though," he said as he slapped my ass, telling me to get up as he slid out of his seat.

He gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away to greet some people at the door. I sat down in the chair and scoped the room; I wanted to get my dance on tonight. Typically, guys come to me, so I went to mix myself a drink with peach vodka and some other stuff I found in the fridge. I made myself more until everything got really hazy. Seconds later, I turned around and 3 boys surrounded me all asking me for a dance. Trey was right, I did look good tonight, if I was getting all this attention and nobody has even seen me dance yet.

I walked on to the dance floor and grabbed the first guy's hand. I listened to the music first to find a beat and bounced a little. It was that reggae hip-hop song with French Montana and Nicki Minaj, I think it was called "Freaks". I started to roll my waist in a circular motion and the guy stood behind me as I danced on him. The beat seemed to pick up a little and I moved my hips faster and popped my ass to the beat. He seemed to be enjoying it because I could feel his hard on through the material of my leggings. I bent over and held his hand and kept twerking my ass. Seconds later, I leaned up and moved off of him and realized a lot of guys were watching...one of them being Khalif. Fuck... I tried to walk fast moving away from the crowd surrounding us. As soon as I started walking away, I felt a hand turn me around.

"What was that?" Khalif yelled.

"It was what it looked like," I said sarcastically further pissing him off.

"Well obviously, you were doing something wrong because you walked away fast looking guilty," he said as he clenched his jaw. I always thought that was sexy when guys did that.

"Wait? So now I can't dance at a party?"

"No, not with other niggas,"

"Fuck that, you asked me to be here and I'm here. Why can't I dance with who the fuck I want to? That's some stupid double standard shit you on right now because I never get mad when I see you dance with other bitches,"

"Girls can't do what niggas do. That's how it is. Period,"

"You know what.. Fuck you. That's some bullshit and you know it," I yelled at him and began to walk away.

"Baby," he said pulling my arm to come back to him.

"Let go of me,"

"Look baby, just calm down. Let's not say shit we don't mean out of anger," he said pleadingly with his big eyes looking like a puppy.

All I did was sigh and nod my head; I don't know why I give in so easily to this nigga. He does this every time we have an argument. I sighed as I took his hand and he led me to his bedroom. I sat on the bed as he got weed out a baggie, took some wrapping paper, and rolled up two joints. I smiled at his technique; the nigga could roll up pretty well. He took out his Bic lighter, lit one, and passed it to me.

I inhaled slowly and exhaled thick clouds of smoke. I inhaled again and blew smoke into his mouth. The taste of weed on his tongue excited me; he took his tongue out of my mouth and blew smoke into it. Everything seemed to be getting slower and I closed my eyes, feeling content in the moment. All I remember next were hands slightly tugging at my leggings and a warm tongue flicking away making me feel really wet.

Trey

Erin was on my lap, bouncing her ass and then grinding on me. I was happy but I wanted to know where the hell Taylor was. I hadn't seen her all night except when she rolled her eyes at me and ran to kiss Khalif. They seemed to be going out for a while now, she liked him but he never seemed right to me. Something was always a little off about him but I don't know if it was him or just me. I've been best friends with Tay since she moved to my neighborhood when she was 5. Over the years, our families were always close and did things together. She was always at my football and basketball games, she helped me out when I had issues with bitches, she helped me with school, and overall was always there when I needed someone to talk to and a shoulder to lean on. She has never let me down.

Lately, I don't know if I've been catching feelings for her or what. It just bothers me when I see her with him and I feel like she knows that. Maybe two weeks ago, she was over my house and we were cuddling and watching a movie. She was lying on my chest and I looked at her and she looked back at me. Then, I leaned down and kissed her. It just felt right. We didn't say anything afterwards but just tried to pretend like it didn't happen.

I think I love her and that feels really weird for me to say that about a girl because I rarely feel anything more than lust but when I'm with Tay whatever love is, I feel it. I mean Erin is sexy as fuck but what I want from her is entirely physical, nothing more. Sometimes I feel like Taylor knows that I'm starting to feel some type of way about her but you know... We could never be anything so what the hell..

Erin stopped twerking on me and laid her head down on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Erin?" I said wrapping my hands around her ass.

"You just don't seem like you're enjoying me," she said.

"Nah baby, I am. I just got a lot on my mind right now. I gotta take a piss. When I come back, we can do whatever you want," I said.

" Ok," she said with a hopeful look and her green eyes twinkled a little bit.

I got up to go find the bathroom and opened almost every door in the long hallway. I opened one hoping that I finally found the bathroom and found Khalif in between Taylor's legs. I quickly shut the door embarrassed and mad as hell. The next door over was the bathroom; this is some bullshit. After I used the bathroom and came out, Taylor was in the hallway staring at me with her eyes low and red.

"You high?" I said shaking my head at her.

"Yea and I feel hella good," she said with her speech at a slower almost slurred pace.

"Do you love me?" I said.

"Of course I love you, you know that"

"No, do you really love me? Do you think about me as more than your best friend?"

"Sometimes, I guess,"

"Well then, why do you do shit that you know would piss me off? For example, like fucking with him?"

"I don't know Trey, I guess I was never clear if you loved me back like the way I love you."

"Well I guess I feel the same way,"

She got quiet then and Khalif came out of his bedroom. He held Taylor from behind and kissed her neck. I just sighed and walked away, knowing that even if we confessed our feelings we would still be in the same position, loving each other from afar.

***

Hey Guys,

Second chapter.. Thoughts on Erin? Trey? Khalif? Taylor? Vote, comment, and enjoy :)

Thewhatkid