Chapter 6

Shemari

6 months ago

"Hurry up nigga, we got shit to do," yelled Zay.

"Style takes time bruh," I said proudly while adjusting my locks under my Huf beanie.

I looked fine, all the bad bitches was gonna be flocking to us tonight. I had on a white tee, gold Cuban link chain, black True Religion jeans, and my new Bred 4's from Flight Club NY. I walked out of the bathroom and jogged to the car, tonight was my boy Quez's birthday and we were gonna be out all night probably get in the house when the sun was rising. Tonight, we decided to go club hopping as usual and hit up one of Quez's favorite spots, Magic City. When we got there all of us were close to being drunk and had smoked bags of weed at the clubs, we were stumbling over shit and trying to see some ass.

Even in my haze, I noticed a gorgeous stripper on the pole in front of me. Like, she had one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen: full lips, dimples, a pretty smile, and bright hazel eyes. I guess she could tell she was getting my attention because the way she looked at me while she danced to the music made me instantly lust for her. After her song finished, she left off of the stage but I found some dude that could tell her I wanted to speak with her personally. I sat in VIP with the rest of my niggas while I waited on her and smoked and drank more. By the time she got to me, all I could remember doing was holding her tiny waist as she grinded on me in my lap. I felt her warm tongue on my neck and closed my eyes savoring the moment. Everything after this was a blur where my next memory was waking up in my bed.

"Shit, at least I made it to my bed alive," I chucked lowly to myself.

I turned on my side and hugged Tia whispering, "Good morning, Tia,"

"Who the fuck is Tia?" yelled the stripper from last night as she turned around with tears swelling in her eyes.

"My girlfriend..." I said as she got up and quickly stormed in the bathroom locking the door behind her. She was naked... Oh shit.

"Why does this always happen to me?" she cried.

"Sweetie, I don't remember anything from last night except you giving me a lap dance. What happened? Why are you naked? Damn... Did we do something?"

She finally came out of the bathroom, sniffling," Yes, we did. You fucked the shit out of me and you kept me telling me that you loved me. But this morning, you called me your girl's name. I'm just a stripper and a hoe. I don't know why I thought you would be different,"

She stood there crying and I tried to console her but it was hard focusing on the topic when all she had on was her lace bra and panties. I leaned in and embraced her in a hug cradling the small of her back.

"Shemari?" Tia yelled from in the doorway staring at me hugging the half-naked stripper.

"Oh my god, T-Tia. Wait..." I said stammering and before I could say anything to her, she ran out of the door.

Shit. Fuck did I just do? I kicked the stripper out immediately who was now hysterical and feeling guilty for the fact that she fucked up another woman's relationship. I then began to feel even worse about my situation now that she was crying. As soon as she was out of the house, I called Tia multiple times with each call going straight to voicemail. She finally picked up the phone after the 20th phone call and answered only asking me when she could pick up her closet full of clothes and shoes. She said she wasn't answering her calls because she was on the phone with a moving service and planned to move out as soon as possible. After our conversation, I just felt empty. I lost a good thing over some bullshit.

Tia

"Girl, he fucked up again?" said Angie as she stuffed a spoonful of pineapple sorbet in her mouth while we watched Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

"I don't even know anymore. We always arguing about something. I swear sometimes I just want to end it all. But, I know I just can't do that. I'm stuck on him for whatever reason," I said venting while eating chocolate covered almonds that Angie brought for me.

"Tia, know you know that you can get any man in Atlanta?"

"I know but every time I think I about messing around with someone else his face pops up in my head. It's that serious"

"Aww poor baby, you got it bad. I can't judge you though because I was the same way with Chris. And I should've got rid of him sooner but I never loved a man like that before, he was like a breath of fresh air. A whole new feel,"

Chris was Angie's last boyfriend that she met two years ago; they seemed perfect for each other. She breathed in, he breathed out almost like they were in sync. I've known Angie since the ninth grade and before she met Chris, she hadn't found a man that loved her that much. Angie has a really sweet and fun loving personality and is very caring for the man that she's with, most times forgetting that she can't be the only one being caring in the relationship. She'll put in effort and get hurt because the man treats her like shit. That's exactly what happened with Chris, he loved Angie, but I don't think he was in love with Angie.

He would say rude shit to her and she would repeatedly let it slide. During this time, the friend that I thought I knew and the person she once was died. She wouldn't come out the house, every time I saw her she was sad and crying, she lost lots of weight and she basically became depressed. I told her that I didn't want to break up a relationship but being with Chris was emotionally and physically taking a toll on her. She didn't want to hear any of the shit that I had to say at first but she realized eventually that I was right. It hurt like hell but Angie eventually moved on from it.

Shemari doesn't do half of the shit that Chris did but he fucks up consistently. I already know that he's cheating; I don't even have to sneak to check his phone anymore. He doesn't give me attention or check up on me like he used to; being around him is a constant struggle because I never know if what he's saying is the truth or not. He was always honest in the beginning about everything. He never put on or tried to change himself for me; he just was Shemari. That's what I liked about him. Now, the thing that I liked most about him at the beginning is what is tearing us apart now.

"Honesty and trust, that's all I want from him, that's it" I said sadly to Angie.

"I know love, hopefully after some time, he'll realize he doesn't want to lose you again," she said and embraced me in a hug.

Shemari

I know the reason she gets pissed over small things is because she can't trust me. I hate myself for that shit and I wish I could go back and change that night but I can't. I just want her to realize that even though I may not act like I care all the time, I do and it literally broke my heart when the movers came in and took every item of hers out of my house. After that incident, everything just changed. She moved from my loft on Ponce de Leon to an apartment in Camp Creek, she is on a completely different side of town now with a whole different vibe.

Tia and I got back together soon after three months of disconnect; a party one night at her friend's house and I think that was mistake. We promised to take things slow but as soon as I saw her naked again, that was a wrap. I couldn't contain myself; we jumped right back into our relationship almost like the past never happened. I think I needed time before getting back with her because in the relationship I still acted like a single man. I couldn't let go of the hoes, in my mind; I thought how I could let them go if I wasn't even completely sure that Tia still trusted me? What if I mess up again, that doesn't mean I still can't have hoes? And today, I still have hoes but Tia is my number one and has a special spot in my heart. Just because I fuck them doesn't mean I love them, right?

I got from the couch where I was watching highlights on ESPN and went upstairs to get dressed. I threw on a pair of Polo pajama pants, Nike slippers, and a red Popular Demand t-shirt before I went over Shayla's house. I ran down the stairs and hopped in my black Audi and sped down the street. I decided on eating Chick-fil-A and got a chicken sandwich and fries. When I pulled up to the window to get my food, the cashier winked at me and wrote her name and number on my receipt. I smiled small and winked back at her. As I drove away, I began eating my food.

"Girls love Shemari," I chuckled to myself.

I turned up the radio, which was playing "Don't Think They Know", me and Tia's favorite song. As I was finishing up my food, I pulled up to Shayla's house in East Point, got out, and knocked on the door.

"Hey," she said standing in the doorway with a pair of black shorts and a white tank top with her long blond hair curly. She looked perfect.

"Can I come in?" I said playfully.

"Of course you can," she smirked and pulled my hand guiding me to her black leather couch where she was watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

"You watch that shit?" I said taking the remote and changing it to the movie ATL with TI and sexy ass Lauren London.

"Yea, I do. It's funny, you got a problem with it?" she said with an attitude.

"Nah, it's just that show is garbage, that's all," I retorted laying my head on her shoulder.

"It's not," she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Ok, whatever," I said not feeling like ruining our chill time over a petty argument.

Shayla Martinez, she's something else. Shay and I had an interesting relationship; she was one of those best friends that you had where you weren't really best friends but you weren't exactly together either. We fucked around a few times but nothing major. She tries to act like it doesn't matter that I love Tia but I know it messes with her emotions. She always feels like she wants something more with me but I never want more with her. I don't understand why she can't just be content with the time I spend with her and want nothing else. I never got that people always wanted something more out of simple things.

Eventually after watching the movie, I drifted off to sleep on her. She woke me up and led me to her bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and laid in bed with just her bra and panties. I took off my shirt and laid beside her.

"Will you hold me, Mari? Please, I'm cold," she whispered.

"Yea," I said wrapped my hands around her petite frame and kissed her forehead.

She giggled," Don't get all touchy feely now, we had plenty of time earlier"

"Mhmmm," I murmured as I drifted off to sleep.

She turned around and kissed me softly on my lips, waking me up. My lips worked against hers and I slid my tongue into her mouth. She moaned into the kiss and took a break to smile. I kissed her again with more effort and softly bit her lip. She leaned to my neck and started leaving a trail of kisses and before I knew it she was softly sucking and leaving small bites on my neck.

"Don't leave a hickey, Shay," I said laughing but only half joking.

"Yea, whatever," she said and went back, biting and sucking with full effort.

I pushed her off and rolled on top of her. As I kissed her, my hands wandered her body and I began grinding on her. She moaned out and bit her lip with lust in her eyes. I looked at her and thought Tia and I aren't together right now, so fuck it....

"You ready?" I said smirking.

***

Hey Guys,

Please VOMMENT (vote and comment) and I'm starting on a character list that I will be posting soon. Enjoy the chap :)

thewhatkid