Chapter 11 Extended Ending

Shayla

1 week later

"Shay, we're here," my friends India and Brianna yelled as they came into the house.

I couldn't respond because I was releasing all the contents in my stomach into the toilet. For the past few days, I've been sick as hell, throwing up and having horrible pain in my stomach. Anything I smell, I begin to feel nauseous. I got up from the toilet and went to the sink to wash my mouth.

"I'm in here, guys," I croaked out and I got under my covers. They came in with huge bags from Target, I only asked them to pick up a few things, not the whole store.

"Aww, Shay. You look horrible," India said as she came to my side of the bed and stroked my hair.

"I know. I feel worse," I said softly.

"I got you some soup and some more water bottles so you won't have to get up," said Bri placing the water, meds, crackers, and soda on my nightstand.

"Aww, thanks. You guys are the best," I said with a small smile.

"Anything for you, Shayla," India remarked.

Bri took the cans of soup and went to the kitchen. India sat on the lounge chair beside my bed and turned on the TV. We stayed there for a little while and Bri walked in with a hot bowl of soup on a tray.

"Thanks, Bri," I said putting the tray in my lap.

"Now, Shayla. I am no doctor but from what your symptoms sound like, you may be pregnant," Bri said shakily with a small Target bag in her hand.

"Guys, you've got to be kidding me. You think I'm pregnant?" I said with a small chuckle.

"You sound like the classic case. Morning sickness, stomach pain, becoming nauseous to everything you smell, that sounds like pregnancy," India replied matter-of-factly.

"When was your last period?" Bri asked.

I got quiet then with everything coming full circle. I missed my period; I was supposed to have it two weeks ago.

"Did you bring a pregnancy test?" I asked shakily.

I got up and Bri handed me the small Target bag with about seven pregnancy tests. I went to the bathroom shakily, not knowing what to expect. I sat on the toilet and followed the directions. I waited and waited and waited. I looked at the pregnancy test and it was marked positive. Immediately, tears began streaming down my face. I did six more with all of them having the same result. I slumped on the floor with my head in my hands. I was pregnant.

****

Hey Guys,

 Surprise extended ending!! VOMMENT cause I need a lot of feedback. Please go back and VOMMENT on other chaps if you haven't as well. Also, comment your fave couple in the story, they are all dysfunctional but please do it. Enjoy :)

 Taylor and Khalif

Erin and Trey

Shemari and Tia