Chapter 13

Taylor

My friend Nicole and I came to the game late as hell. It was about to be halftime and we just got here. Honestly, I wasn't that excited about the game but I came anyway because everybody I knew was gonna be here. I walked to sit by Khalif's friend's girlfriends: Teddy's girlfriend, Ayana, Des's girlfriend, Alana, Jay's girlfriend Ciara, Q's girlfriend, Simone, and Alex's girlfriend, Ava. None of  the boys were here though; they went out for Alex's birthday. Anyway, all the girlfriends were cool with me and we hung out with each other often because our boyfriend's did. Although honestly if it wasn't for Khalif, I don't think I would hang out with them. They were like the cliché group of bad girls always skipping class, getting in fights, and arguing with teachers just for the hell of it. Not saying I'm perfect or anything but they're notorious around the school for what they do and I don't have time for being in trouble. I sat by Ayana and Nicole sat on the other side of me.

"Hey, Yana!" I exclaimed and she embraced me in a hug with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, Tay Tay," she said excitedly.

I smiled and waved at the rest of the girls talking and laughing with each other.

"Why you came so late?" Ayana asked sticking a piece of gum in her mouth and texting Teddy at the same time.

"I had to go home and get dressed," I said pulling my phone out the pocket of my hoodie.

"You looked fine, but I know how you are," she chuckled looking at me.

"Gotta stay fresh," I said wiping off my hoodie playfully and putting my phone back in my pocket after seeing I had no notifications.

"Ay, I gotta talk to you about something. Come take a walk with me," Ayana responded seriously, her happy emotion changing instantly.

"Ok," I replied and told Nicole I would be right back and would bring some food with me.

 I got up and walked with Ayana to the concession stand.

"What's wrong Yana?" I asked and walked slowly.

"I heard something about Trey's girlfriend," she said shakily, waving at a few people we passed by.

"Erin?" I asked confused.

"Trey changes girls like the seasons so I never know. She has green eyes, curly hair, and a big booty?"

"Yea, that's her,"

"Well a few days ago, I overheard these thots in the locker room talking about Trey saying how you, him, Khalif, and Trey's girlfriend got in this big fight outside of Khalif's condo at his party,"

"Well, that's not a rumor,"

"I know, I remember. But then, they were like they thought the argument was about Trey's girlfriend and Khalif,"

"Why would they think that?"

"One girl said it was probably because you caught Erin grinding on Khalif,"

"Grinding on Khalif? The fuck?"

"That was a red flag for me too cause I know you don't play that shit. But that's not it, another girl said she could believe that because they were together before and she got pregnant,"

"Erin got pregnant by Khalif?"

  I tried my best to play off the fact I knew about the secret, hoping Ayana would continue to think it was a silly rumor.

"It's crazy shit, I know. She said Khalif told her freshmen year when they had this fling. He cut her off later because he found out she was fucking with Teddy. She wanted to be Junior princess but is pissed that Erin won and is trying her best to fuck up Erin's reputation and you and Khalif's relationship with this information,"