Chapter 2 The mission

Chapter 2 The Mission

I opened my eyes from my sleep. Thank god that was a nightmare. I sat up on my bed and looked around the room.

"What the?" I said. I was very confused as I glanced around the room. This isn't my room. No....way. But it can't be a real! So it isn't a nightmare? I tried to remember what happened earlier.

**FLASH BACK**

I started to run as soon as they started to chase after me. I can't believe those people are following me! Dammit. I ran as fast as I could but I knew they were fast runners and I'm a slow runner. 

I looked behind and I JUST didn't see the two of them...., but there are now five of them! What on earth is happening here! This better be a nightmare because I don't want to die! I kept on running until I was on a no through road. Crap. I turned around and saw all five guys in black hoodies with sunglasses slowly coming towards me. I was freaking out so much! I didn't know what to do! So I had a quick plan to kick one of the five idiots in that spot and run away. Hopefully that plan will work. So I kicked the guy with curly hair in you know what and when I was about to run away, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried screaming, but it was no use. I was then carried to a van which I saw earlier.

Then I fell into darkness...

**END OF FLASH BACK**

So let's get this straight. I was walking home from school then I ran for my life because there were these idiots chasing after me then I tried to fight them but failed then I was grabbed then I was put in the van then I fainted then I guess I got kidnapped and now I'm here. Stupid people these days. I got out of bed and went to the window and I was high up which means that this is a 2 story house. Great. Just Grea,t now it's going to be hard to escape from this place. I went to the door to see if it's locked or not. Yes, it's not locked! Which is unusual because aren't they suppose to lock it? Ok, my mission is to get out of here.

Step 1: Open door and close door quietly.

Step 2: quietly go down stairs.

Step 3: Go to the door and open the door.

Step 4: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

So I quietly opened the door and got out and closed the door. Step 1 completed. I looked around and found a stair case. No one was around so I silently walked to the stair case. I can hear some noises down stairs. Dang it. It's going to be hard going there. I silently ran down stairs and hid behind a couch. Why? Because I can and that was the only thing there that was near the stairs. Step 2 completed. I looked around for a door that will hopefully lead me outside. I saw a door which looked like it would lead outside, since it had a mat near it. Ok, all I need to do is to go to the door, open it and RUN!. When I was about to run, I heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. Crap.

'Hey Boo Bear!' said voice 1

'Hey Haz!' said voice 2.

Did he just say Boo Bear AND Haz? And isn't that Louis and Harry's nickname from One Direction? Probably heard wrong. Now, I just need about 10 more steps to get to the door without anyone seeing me. I looked around to see if anyone was here. All clear. I stood up and started to walking to the door

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9-

'Hey she's heading for the door! Get her!'

Dammit.