Chapter 33 Hide And Seek

**LOUIS' POV**

"Louis! Get your ass down here! We're playing another song!" Niall interrupted us.

"Oh, sorry Abby, I'll talk to you later" I said as I ran down the stairs where the lads are. Dammit Niall! You just had to interrupt us at the wrong time!

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

"Oh sorry Abby, I'll talk to you later" he said and then ran off. I wonder what he was going to say...

"Abby! Come on! We have to go back now!" Michael told me so I went back down the stairs and before I could leave the stage, I looked back at Louis. He was looking at me as well. I gave him a smile and mouthed 'bye' and gave him a wave. He did the same and I ran off the stage smiling.

Why does Louis have to be so cute?

"Hey Abby"

"Hi" I said as I looked up. It was Ashton and he was all wet from the water fight that we had. His shirt was really soaked and you could see his abs.

"Like what you see?" he smirked and I blushed.

"No, I've seen better" I smirked back.

"Oh really?"

"Really"

"Like who?" he asked.

"Not you" I answered.

He rolled his eyes.

"So I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me? If you want, you don't have to" he told me.

"Depends what time and where it is" I said as I put a hand on my hip.

"Now and it's at the food area" he answered. I thought about it.

"Since there is food there, sure" I said.

"Great! I'll just get changed. I'll meet you there" he winked and ran off.

Well this is going to be interesting...

~

~

I was sitting down on the couch in the food area waiting for Ashton to come. I was playing Temple Run 2 until somebody covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"A unicorn?" I asked.

"Nope"

"A unicorn eating pizza?"

"Nope"

"A guy who plays the drums?"

"Correct"

The hands were taken off my eyes and turned around and saw Ashton.

"Hey cutie" he said as he sat down next to me.

"Calling me different names now are you?" I said.

"Yup" he said.

"Ok" I shrugged and turned off my phone.

"Would you like some food?" He asked standing up.

"Is it poisonous?" I questioned.

"No"

"Then my answer is yes" I said.

"I will be right back" he then ran off to get food.

"Ok" I said as I went back on my phone.

I checked my video on YouTube and it has already reached 1 million views! Wow, how did I get so much so quickly? Oh, the boys probably tweeted about it or something.