Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story

Chapter 6 Niall Tells Her The Story

What's Niall talking about? What does he mean about what happened?

He took a deep breath.

'A long time ago when you were about 2 years old and I was 3 years old, our parents got divorced'

'They got divorced because dad was very strict to us and he would always get angry and drunk. When they got divorced, I stayed with mum and you stayed with dad. And I think your flash back is true since dad was very angry'

'Wait!' I cut Niall off.

'So the parents I have now, aren't my parents?' I asked. He nodded. Oh. They never told me!?!?

'But, how did I live with them?'

'Dad didn't love you anymore, so he put you in an orphanage and they adopted you'

'Am I born in Australia or Ireland?'

'Ireland' he answered.

'So I'm Irish?'

He nodded.

'So, if I was born in Ireland, how did I end up in Australia?'

'When our parents got divorced, you and dad went to Australia, and mum and I went to England.' now that makes a lot of sense.

'Okay, so our parents got divorced, I stayed with dad and went to Australia, you stayed with mum and went to England. I was born in Ireland so I'm Irish. Dad putted me in an orphanage and I got adopted by my "parents" and I thought they were my actual parents but they're not'

'Yep'

'How did I not remember any of this?'

'Because you were 2 years old'

'Then how did you remember?'

'I was told'

'Right. Ok, I'm done with my questions I think'

'Ok, let's go now lads. Night Abby' Niall said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

**IN THE MORNING**

'Aww, isn't she adorable when she sleeps?'

'She's mine'

'No! She's mine!'

Who are they talking about?

'She's mine Lou'

'She's not yours Harry!'

What? Why are Louis and Harry here? I swear, I'm going to kill them for distracting my sleep.

I opened my eyes and sat up when they left. I got out of bed then went downstairs to find them.

'HARRY! LOUIS!' I shouted.

'Oh yay! She's awake! So how was your beauty sleep?' Louis asked as he came towards me with Harry.

'It was great at first, UNTIL SOMEONE or should I say YOU TWO, came in the room while I was sleeping and then you started talking about stuff which disturbed my sleep!'

'Ohhh, I'm guessing that you're not a morning person?' Who isn't?

'Yes!'

'I can tell...' Harry said.

'Wait, then why didn't you wake up when we were there?' Harry asked

'Because I wanted more sleep' they really don't know that I love sleeping don't they?

'Oh sorry Abby'

'Yeah, sorry Abby, we promise that we won't do it again. Right Haz?'

'Yep'