Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport

*5 days later*

"Abby! Come on! You take too long!" Niall yelled out.

"You're too impatient!" I yelled back as I put my backpack on. Well, this is probably the last time I'll see this place. I'm going to miss Australia a lot. I was crying last night while I was texting and Skyping my friends that I'm going to miss them so so much. I wish we could have a day out together, but I was living too far away from where they live. I then grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"You ready?" Niall asked.

"Nah, that's why I came here" I rolled my eyes.

"You and your sarcasm make such a good couple"

"Yes, we do" I grinned.

"Ok! Let's go!" Niall said as we went outside and he locked the door.

"So who's going to live here now?" I asked.

"No one. We're just going to leave it there empty. We'll probably stay here when we come back to Australia again"

"Ok" I said we walked to the car.

"HI PAUL!" I yelled I entered the car and have him a high five.

"Hey Abby! Wow, you've grown quite a lot! But it's still the same crazy you!" He said excited to see me.

"Yup! Still the old crazy me!" I said as I sat down next to Zayn and the lovely window.

"Aw! Why didn't you sit next to me? I reserved you a spot!" Louis said to me.

"Cause Zayn's cooler than you" I grinned and put my seatbelt on.

'Oohs' were filled in the car.

"Aw Louis! I'll sit next to you!" Niall said as he sat next to him and put his seatbelt on.

"Yay!" Louis cheered.

"Ok guys, say bye to the house!" Paul said. Are you serious? We're not 5 year olds Paul.

"BYE!" I screamed anyway.

First stop, the airport.

~

~

We were at the airport waiting for our flight to come. I texted my friends one last time before our flight came. Apparently our plane is a private one, so there will be no public boarding the plane.

"Earth to Abby" I then got out of my thoughts as I saw a hand waving I front of my face.

"Huh what?" I said as I took my earphones off.

"Haha! You're cute when your confused" Louis said.

"Oh sorry, my music concentrates me" I said.

"Come on! Our flight is here!" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Wait! Let me get my bag first!" I said as I grabbed my floral VANS backpack.

"Ok let's go!"

~

~

My jaw dropped as we entered the plane.

"Whoa" I said in amazed as I looked around.

"THIS PLANE'S AWESOME!" I yelled as I ran to a random seat.

"Oh my gosh it's so comfy unlike the other lame planes!" I said as I took my bag off.

"It's cool isn't?" Louis said as he sat in the seat in front of me.

"It's amazing!" I grinned as I looked around.

"Do you always get planes like this?" I asked.

"No not all the time. If it's a really long trip like going over seas, we often get these types of planes, but if it's short trips, we get the lame ones" he answered

"Oh right, makes sense"

"Hey guys!" Zayn said as he came to us. He winked at Louis and Louis rolled his eyes. Yeah, I don't understand their sign language.

"Hi!" I said.

"Excited to go to England?" He asked.

"Yup" I said adding the 'p' at the end.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" Zayn asked as he pointed to the seat across Louis.

"Yeah sure mate" Louis said.

"I'M SITTING HERE!" Niall yelled as he sat in the seat in front of Zayn or across me.

"The plane will depart soon so please put your seat belts on" the speaker said. I put my seat belt on and looked out the window.

"You'll miss Australia won't you?" Louis said.

"Of course. It's where I grew up" I said. I then started to get teary eyes.

"Aw don't cry" Niall said as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not crying" I said as rubbed my eyes.

"Where's Liam and Harry?" I asked.

"They're at the back with Paul" Niall answered.

"Oh ok"

The plane then started to move.

Good bye Australia.