Chapter 9 The Prank

• Dedicated to Human Beings and Unicorns

Chapter 9 The Prank

**ABBY/ABIGAIL'S POV**

'Ok, you get the whip cream, and I'll get the permanent marker' He said standing up and going upstairs.

I went to the fridge to get the whip cream. I can't wait for their reactions!

'Ready?' He whispered as he came up to me.

'Yup'

'Ok, let's go!'

We then started doing the prank. Louis drew moustaches and glasses on each face, and I put whip cream on their hair. When we finished we looked at the finishing touches.

'They look hilarious!' I whispered and tried not to laugh.

'Wait! We need one more thing! Pass me the whip cream'

'What's the magic word?'

He groaned.

'Please'

I smiled and passed him the whip cream. I wonder what he is going to do with it.

He then started putting whip cream on their shirt.

'What is that?' I asked trying not to laugh.

'Whip cream nipples duh' Oh my gosh, this boy is hilarious. He put 4 whip cream nipples on Harry since he has 4 nipples, well not really but you what I mean.

'Done' He whispered excitedly as he finished putting whip cream nipples on Zayn.

'Take a photo!' I said as Louis came to me.

'I don't have my phone!'

'Crap, me neither'

'But we have a digital camera, I'll get it!' He then started going upstairs. I look at the boys and they look so funny! Thank goodness they didn't wake up; we would've failed the prank if they woke up.

Louis came back with the camera.

'I have it!'

'Good, now take a picture!'

'You do it' he said passing me the camera.

'Fine' I then started taking pictures of them.

'Hey can the camera do recording?' I asked Louis.

'Yeah, why?'

'We put the camera on recording then we put it on the table, then when they wake up, the camera will have a video of their reactions' I whispered excitedly.

'You are so smart' He said grabbing the camera.

'Nah not really' I'm seriously not smart, I'm not like those people who get so many A's in their report.

Louis then puts the camera on the table and came back to me.

'Is it recording?' I asked just in case.

'Yeah, ok let's turn the lights off' He went to the light switched and turned it off. Oh no I hate the dark! It's one of my fears! And it makes it worse because of the movie!

'Louis, the zombies are going to get me" I whispered as I remembered seeing a bit of the movie.

'It's alright, do you want a piggy back?"

"Yes please" I then climbed on Louis back and we went on an adventure. To my room.

'Thanks" I said as we arrived to my room and I climbed off his back.