Chapter 23 Help Me?

Chapter 23 Help Me?

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

You're kidding me right? Are you serious? Why does he freaking care!?!?

"Shut up!" Louis yelled.

"Be quiet Louis! She's sleeping! Don't want to wake up your girl right?" Please don't tell me that they're talking about me.

"Shut up Harry!"

"You seriously need to make a move mate" Please don't tell me they're talking about me again.

"She doesn't even want to talk to me" Yep, they're talking about me.

"She will talk to you eventually, I promise" And if I don't?

"So really, what picture is it that had the hate?" Ugh, not that again.

"Um, I think it was the one that Harry posted"

"What!?" I heard Harry yell.

"Oh shit! It's all my fault! It's my fault that she cut herself! Why did I post the drawing in the first place! I'm such an idiot!" Oh my god, no Harry! It's not your fault! It's my fault! Oh god. Look what you did Abby! If you didn't freaking cut yourself, Harry wouldn't be panicking! I then heard footsteps coming so I quickly ran to my bedroom. Footsteps went past my door and a door was slammed shut. Dammit! What have I done!

~

~

I didn't know what to do. I want to talk to Harry, but I don't want to go out of my room because I'm nervous.

Ok, that's it, I'm going.

I then went out of my room and walked to his room. The other boys are downstairs playing a game or something. Ok here we go. I knocked on the door.

"Go away" I heard him say.

"Harry?" I said nervously.

There was then silence until Harry opened the door.

"Oh, um, hey Abby" he said.

"Uh, hi, can I talk to you?" I asked him shyly.

"Yeah of course" He said as he opened his door so I can enter his room.

"Sit down" he said as he closed the door. I sat down on his bed.

"So how are you? You feeling better?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, I can't sleep" I answered.

"Oh ok, so what did you want to talk about?" He asked and I can tell his nervous as well.

"I-it's not your fault Harry" I said looking at the ground.

There was silence as I could feel feel his eyes were on me.

"What? How did you know? How did you know about it?" He asked in surprised.

"It doesn't matter, but really Harry, it's not your fault, I promise, it's my fault that I did this" I said as I pulled my sleeve up.

"It's not your fault that you did this, it's my fault. I should have just not read the hate, or I should've stayed strong but I didn't-"

"Abby, you are a strong girl" he said as he out his hands on my shoulders and I looked up at him.

"And it is not your fault, if I didn't post the picture, none of this would have happened"

"It is my fault Harry, stop saying that it's your fault, it's not. If I didn't read the hate, nothing would have happened. It's my fault"